It's official #Threads are closed in here!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im afraid it doesnt.

i believe it is worth the same as mine.

and here is where your problem lies. your too arrogant for your own good.

do you care? no. should you? absolutely not. its a message board. but if your gonna try and wipe me out, thats where i begin to draw the line.

can I use the line "pompous twat" or would that be offensive?

you have made a nice little career over here by doing whatever the hell you please without giving an f about other people because they don't have to read your posts and it's jus fun for you

well, I've decided I'm gonna play in IO and have a little fun myself

Salome, got to disagree. Try 'having fun with friends', you might be closer to the point. Bear is a friend. Lilly is a friend. Calluna is a friend. If you don't like that, I too could care less.

(edited for typos)

Last edited:
Salome said:
can I use the line "pompous twat" or would that be offensive?

you have made a nice little career over here by doing whatever the hell you please without giving an f about other people because they don't have to read your posts and it's jus fun for you

well, I've decided I'm gonna play in IO and have a little fun myself

oh good, so its not like you had a grudge against me in the first place.

because mods are supposed to be impartial.

keep posting, im sure your mouth has a little more room for your other foot.

there probably is enough room

and don't give me that being impartial crap
I know when people are just trying to be annoying
and lately you've just tried to be annoying over here

if I really had it in for you that bad I would have made sure you got banned about a year ago

if this really is only about having fun with some friends
which I highly doubt
than do that somewhere else

and you are on a permanent ban from Lemonade Stand because your last little gem in there hurted more people's feelings than I make lame posts
which is quite an accomplishment on its own
but I'm not going to applaud it

Oh good, thanks Salome. This is not the forum for having fun with friends. Well be sure to ban Lilly, Angie and Cujo while you're at it.

believe it or not, i never meant to hurt anyones feelings with that thread.

in fact it went well until the very end.

it was deleted, that is fine. if it indeed did hurt feelings, then im glad it was deleted.

as for being annoying, who am i annoying now? you? who else? the fact that my threads are x number pages long while including several board members probably doesnt mean im annoying too many others.

so perhaps by you closing them, your the one whos being "annoying"?

but then again, why should you care when youve already said that you didnt.

good point!
that last one that is

and Kieran
for obvious reasons I'm not allowed to ban people

The aforementioned thread may have inadvertently offended some people but I do not feel it was grounds for banishment.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
as for being annoying, who am i annoying now? you? who else? the fact that my threads are x number pages long while including several board members probably doesnt mean im annoying too many others.
not to blow your bubble bear, but it's not all about you

I closed just about every thread that didn't have It's Official in it's thread title, so me and my 2 friends (if I can find them) can point and laugh at them later on

Calluna said:
The aforementioned thread may have inadvertently offended some people but I do not feel it was grounds for banishment.
well, write an official complaint to elvis
I highly doubt it will make him feel he made the wrong decision though

I accept that Bear annoys you personally, Salome. It's no secret. But if you dont 'give a shit' about him or his views generally, what's the problem exactly?

Cause, with the possible exception of the deleted thread that we needn't go into, I don't see that many other people are annoyed.

Kieran McConville said:
Oh. So it really is about threads that don't have It's Official in the title.
no, you're right
it's all about my deep resentment towards deathbear
it's what makes my world spin really

so everyone can type whatever lame shit they want, but I get quoted on it as if it is my one and only truth

I was wrong
you people are hilarious

haha ha

Look Salome, you don't have to find anything Bear says funny. Maybe he's not hilarious at all, that's a matter of opinion. But how is that grounds for locking threads?

I wish you would respond seriously to my post in Cleasai's thread instead of continuing on with your usual snide comments. Why do you cling so desperately to meaningless traditions??

I'm gonna guess that I closed about 6 or 7 threads
my guess is that about 3 of them were started by bear

so I don't get what you're trying to say

Calluna said:
I wish you would respond seriously to my post in Cleasai's thread instead of continuing on with your usual snide comments. Why do you cling so desperately to meaningless traditions??
I haven't read your post there yet

and I thought snide comments were the happening thing nowadays

You don't get what I'm trying to say. Well let me try to explain one more time.

It's like this. It's either about threads that don't have It's Official in the title, or that Bear started and participated in, or both. Either way, I don't think it's justified. Fine, not all of them were started by Bear.

Does that make what I am trying to say a little clearer?

Kieran McConville said:
Does that make what I am trying to say a little clearer?
not really

I can say a thousand times that I didn't close those threads because I don't like deathbear (as far as I'm concerned I only don't like his posts), but I don't think you will believe that anyway

so I'm curious what you do want me to say

Well again, let me try to recap. I'll take you at your word, and no thread was closed because of what you may think about Bear or his posts. That leaves only the absense of 'It's Official' in the offending thread titles as the reason for them being closed.

In a forum of this nature - the bloody 'green room' of Interference, for God's sake - that strikes me as extreme. Even if this is the first time in ages you bothered to close some threads.

That is what I am trying to say.

Salome said:
she asked me a question so I responded

Yeah and you said you thought snide remarks were the happening thing nowadays. That isn't Calluna's problem, she was nothing but civil in both threads.

closed thread #1

Sicy said:
:mad: I guess we should change the name of this forum.

Salome said:
we can, but we won't

since "everything goes" in here I will be moderating this place as I please starting ... umm, well, now

and I'm usually pissed off

same as yours
that we don't agree

I'm not going to apologize for having fun in my own sick little way
since - well - that would make me the only one doing that

and I'm not going to repeat another 10 times that my actions are not solely centered around bear
however hard that may be to believe

Salome, I have already taken you at your word - or at least tried to -that this is not about Bear. Did you even read my posts?

As for you having fun, be my guest. I'd never try to deprive you of your fun - unless it impinges for no good reaon on someone I call a friend. And yes, we don't agree, no kidding.

Kieran McConville said:
Salome, I have already taken you at your word - or at least tried to -that this is not about Bear

I'd never try to deprive you of your fun - unless it impinges for no good reaon on someone I call a friend. And yes, we don't agree, no kidding.

so we also agree that no matter what I post here you'll never really believe that this isn't about bear

ah well, I plead anyone who really thinks that I'm so totally out of line over here to write a nice email to Elvis to let him know what a cruel person I really am

point is, I had john lim for dinner which is always a good thing.

another point, is its bloody cold here.

har, har. ok, enough of the lame attempts at diverting attention. IO means anything goes. Closed threads in here mean zilch. Start another one if it isn't funny to anyone that it was closed. Anything in here is going to be ok that doesn't breach forum TOS. These closures have been nothing more than having a bit of fun.

No one I hope is getting honestly cranky over this. Its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom