its official this site is run by the liberal media!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
any negative comments I made were to retort against two replies I recieved about being on 'crack' why are they allowed to challenge my charactor and can't get it dished right back at them? I guess this site is just like the liberal media and seeks to hush up the truth. Everything I wrote had a valid cause, it was the effect of 2 A-hole members! oh well I'll get by, but I don't think that you are right in this situation. I guess what they say is true about. . . oh wait, I'm not supposed to speak the truth or stand up for my self, only to speak lies and deride others.

calling other members A-holes isn't the best way to plead your case...especially in a spin off thread :down:

as an asshole member, i think you need to relax and not take things so damn seriously. we screw around in here. if you aren't able to handle it, maybe you should post elsewhere in the forum. and if even the word "dude" is so offensive to you, it's official is probably not your cup of tea. :|

antietam said:
any negative comments I made were to retort against two replies I recieved about being on 'crack'

do you know how many times i've been told to lay off the crack? :laugh:

fyi, the crack reference began as reference to interference, our "blue crack" because we're all so addicted to this place.

in fact it's official is the least official of forums. it's really a fun place if you give it a chance...it shouldn't be taken seriously. i spend most of my time at interference in this forum. we really all do care about eachother and we're like one big happy family.

oh and um, happy birthday? :shifty:

dude, seriously... CHILL OUT! :cool:

It's Official is not supposed to be serious.

Stop being a spaz. :|

antietam,

I'd advise you to read the FAQ/Rules as to understand the forums prior to posting in them, as well as to understand that by starting this thread (about a closed thread), you've started a 'spin-off thread' which is against the rules.

The word 'dude' is not an offensive word as far as I know anywhere in the world, including Chicago. As described by someone previously, 'crack' refers to this place being considered 'blue crack' due to its incredibly addictive nature. It doesn't specifically mean the narcotic type of 'crack' in this case.

Attacking mods or members, name calling, etc... is NOT a good way to get started off here. If you're indeed unfamiliar with forums, then you really should (I repeat) read the FAQ, then spend some time just reading each forum to get a feel of how they 'operate', what the people are like, what the slang is, etc.

I know I'm late, but to quote myself from a recent thread:

This forum is generally used for fun and nonsense posting. It's Official or IO must appear in the thread title. We abuse all newbies here, not just you. You have no choice in the matter. If you do not abide be the "rules" of the forum your brains will be eaten.

end quote

I will add, this is how it is in It's Official. Everyone is teased here when they are new. Everyone. It is not personal, it is all in fun. There are many other foums at Interference to chose from if IO is not enjoyable to you. Perhaps Lemonade Stand or Everyting You Know is Wrong is more suited to your taste.

No one could tell if your were a guy or girl from your screen name. We call each other "Dude" all the time. Again, it's all in fun.

We now return to regular programming.

:wave:

hi co-evil one, i love you

Screaming Flower said:
as an asshole member, i think you need to relax and not take things so damn seriously. we screw around in here. if you aren't able to handle it, maybe you should post elsewhere in the forum. and if even the word "dude" is so offensive to you, it's official is probably not your cup of tea. :|

Apparently my evaluation of a previous comment was incorrect. I am a little bit touchy right know and I appologize. I have a very universal sense of humor and I would rather be abused by rogues than praised by fools. But in my experiences when someone begins a sentence with "dude seriously" their comments are to be taken at face value and not as an innuendo. I have no problem with the word dude or comments about crack, it was the word 'seriously'. . . which in my opinion transformed the phrase into an insidious remark. If U R not serious, as is the theme of this column, why use the word seriously to open? You won't have any other problems with me from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom