It's Official...this riddle is INSANE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok as for OTHER riddles how about this one

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water, the bartender takes out a gun and shoots the ceiling, the man says thank you and leaves, what happened?

bono_212 said:
Ok as for OTHER riddles how about this one

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water, the bartender takes out a gun and shoots the ceiling, the man says thank you and leaves, what happened?

The man said thank you, meaning, 'Thanks for not killing me' and left as quickly as possible.

:hmm:

when the bartender pulled out the dispensing gun, he decided he needed to clean the ceiling? lol

shaynar said:
oh this one I know!!! (But I'll let other people try!)

Still killing myself over this orange one. Someone must have the answer!

:banghead:

someone does have the answer, they're just not giving it away freely! :rant:

i *might* have found the answer to this riddle online but i'm not sure...it's kinda weird...anyway if you want me to say what I think it is I will

Ok the way the person on this forum put it, vulgar language aside

The mute man needs to tell the blind man that his oranges were stolen

It's not a question of what he's physically capable of doing but what it is that he needs to do in order to inform the blind man that his oranges were stolen

it makes sense but I can't see that it's the right answer...I don't know

Ok the way the person on this forum put it, vulgar language aside

The mute man needs to tell the blind man that his oranges were stolen

It's not a question of what he's physically capable of doing but what it is that he needs to do in order to inform the blind man that his oranges were stolen

it makes sense but I can't see that it's the right answer...I don't know

Well, I know it has to do with verbal communication and I had thought that maybe the mute man somehow gets the the blind man to speak, asking questions to which the mute man could grunt a yes or no.

I can burp words.........can a mute person?

I suggested this a couple pages ago...guess it wasn't the right answer

daafish said:

someone does have the answer, they're just not giving it away freely! :rant:

than i say we take it....by force
sterb065.gif
:shifty::wink:

Last edited:
Okay people, a guy I work with is convinced that this is the answer:

mute dude writes down that blind dude stole orange. he hands note to someone. the heading to the note is "READ THIS NOTE OUT LOUD." Dude reads the note outloud and blind dude knows about his orange.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

um...didn't someone already mention this type of answer? While it's sounds reasonable, I don't think this is the answer they're looking for. I haven't thought about this riddle for sometime...no you did it! :lol:

daafish said:
um...didn't someone already mention this type of answer? While it's sounds reasonable, I don't think this is the answer they're looking for. I haven't thought about this riddle for sometime...no you did it! :lol:

:yes: ...it was me...I said it way,way earlier and no-one took heed of it.Here is what i said: Page 5 of this thread!!!

The mute can write this letter and hand it to a friend that is neither Deaf,Blind or mute.

"Hi i'm a mute, could you please read the following letter OUT LOUD using your BIG VOICE to the gentleman that is visually impaired. Thankyou!

Dear Blind Man,
Mute Man has given this letter to me to read out loud within your earshot to inform you that The Deaf bloke stole your orange!"

Do i get a prize!!!!:hyper:.........:shrug:

Last edited:
fly so high! said:

:yes: ...it was me...I said it way,way earlier and no-one took heed of it.Here is what i said: Page 5 of this thread!!!

The mute can write this letter and hand it to a friend that is neither Deaf,Blind or mute.

"Hi i'm a mute, could you please read the following letter OUT LOUD using your BIG VOICE to the gentleman that is visually impaired. Thankyou!

Dear Blind Man,
Mute Man has given this letter to me to read out loud within your earshot to inform you that The Deaf bloke stole your orange!"

Do i get a prize!!!!:hyper:.........:shrug:

I remember. Then I looked at the my space blog that someone posted and the user said that was incorrect. so wtf!?! lol :mad:

daafish said:

:mad:

I know. That's what I told this douchebag but he insists it the answer. I'll be sure to tell him again tomorrow.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom