It's Official# Things that piss you off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People who do not screw the lid on all the way, causing the carbonation of my 2-liters to be all gone.

People who call me at work like 6 times in one day asking for the same thing, and pretending that I never talked to them. (I ma be a moron, but no that much of a moron).

Tests that are intentionally tricky in their word choice.

Opening bands that suck. (U2 doesn't use them, thankfully)

Never being able to quite live up to my goals.

Ody said:
People who do not screw the lid on all the way, causing the carbonation of my 2-liters to be all gone.
yes! people in my house do this all the time. it causes me to buy 12 packs instead, but then these same people drink my soda which ticks me off. it always seems what with all the food and drink in this house, whatever i've bought with my own money everyone wants.

so that's one of mine: when i write my name on something expressing i'm the sole proprietor of it, and someone eats or drinks it anyway! they also have the gall to not ask me if they can have it, or tell me that they had it! yeah, it's only my money and my food! :mad: :sad:

people,who don't know the difference between lemons with hair extensions and pears

today i can't find any decent airfare prices for one way trip back to vegas. that pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom