It's Official...theres nothing like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too many turf fires in the good old U.S. of A. You will mostly just find wood fires here. But they smell good, too. I like it if I'm out on a walk and suddenly get a whiff from someone's fireplace. Gives me a warm cozy feeling. Our fireplace at home is gas, though. It looks pretty and gives off heat, but no smell or pops and crackles.

I took my BB/BS little to see The Santa Clause 2 today...it made me sad though. I have mixed feeling about Christmas this year, which is odd because I have always adored Christmas. :slant:

I love christmas when you ave a big fire and a tree and twinkly fairy lights on the tree and when all your fmaily comes over that eevning and you all talk and laugh and have fun....me and my friends arent into buying presents so we r having a big party in a free club sometime yay :hyper:

I've never really been big on Christmas, but I'm realizing that it is the biggest penguin season of the entire year!!!! Pengies EVERYWHERE! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

bono-vox said:
In Belfast Zoo- i live about 1 mile away from the pengies meggy this mean person set a dog upon the penguins and one was eaten and 2 had heartattacks and died

:(

Why would someone do that? Creep!:mad:

Bonochick said:
I took my BB/BS little to see The Santa Clause 2 today...it made me sad though. I have mixed feeling about Christmas this year, which is odd because I have always adored Christmas. :slant:

Me too. This week when I was at Target with my mom, I nearly burst into tears at the site of the Christmas displays because it reminds me that it's been almost one year since I've worked last, and that's just too much for me to even handle thinking of. :sad:

Poor pengies, I hope someone sets a dog after that ass who did that, see how he likes it. :down: :mad:

I will never forget the smell of turf my first day in Ireland :Drool:
I will always love that smell

On to penguins...

Tulsa, OK I guess has a bunch of Penguin statues up around the city (what city isn't doing statues like this???). Anyway, someone stole a few, and dumped them in the river....they were found bobbing. I wish I had pictures.

Back
Top Bottom