It's official the week of old school interferencers comebacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember the days when people would swear by red herrings. I never believed in them myself.
Sometimes the forrest just gets in the way of the trees, ya know?

:shocked: Does that mean you two are back again? :)

To the person who said: "Deathbear? No way!" :
yes way. He's back.

08diversion.jpg

Thanks for the love headache! - I am "east coasting" right now

Tomer said:
he can stay away for me

You are in MY HOUSE :sexywink:

Now go sweep the basement, for a long while. No pleases needed.

DO IT!

I qualify as old school here. June 2000, baby!

I never left. Never came back.

I average about 300 posts a year(if you count the ones that were lost in transition a couple years back)

Nobody notices.

I sit in the corner observing the behavior of my fellow U2 fans.

Sometimes I chime in.

But I've always been here.

I STILL never found out if Fuck was a bad word.

See you around.

:eyebrow:

ah, the wanderer....maybe he'll make an appearance :sexywink:
though he is a piece of shit

VORSPRUNG

unlike the rest of these pricks, I DO remember you
I remember how you broke my heart of 4 places

you know what's funny? me. i'm funny. people like me for a variety of reasons, and my sense of humour is 9 out of 10 times listed as reason #1.

i could also get into the fact that i'm incredibly handsome, and that girls find my good looks tempting, but i won't because i'm gonna stick to what has ultimately made me the charachter i am today.

what, exactly is funny about my approach to writing posts, you ask? hahaha, ooooh old friend, we've come a long way haven't we? :wink:

the truth is, it's not one or two things i ever write, it's the way i write them. i have a gift with words, and girls in particular just can't seem to get enough of it.

:)

Zoomerang96 said:
you know what's funny? me. i'm funny. people like me for a variety of reasons, and my sense of humour is 9 out of 10 times listed as reason #1.

i could also get into the fact that i'm incredibly handsome, and that girls find my good looks tempting, but i won't because i'm gonna stick to what has ultimately made me the charachter i am today.

what, exactly is funny about my approach to writing posts, you ask? hahaha, ooooh old friend, we've come a long way haven't we? :wink:

the truth is, it's not one or two things i ever write, it's the way i write them. i have a gift with words, and girls in particular just can't seem to get enough of it.

:)

zoomerang96, i think i speak for everyone when i say

YOU ARE A SHINING BEACON OF LIGHT FROM HEAVEN. an absolute delight.

Zoomerang96 said:

zoomerang96, i think i speak for everyone when i say

YOU ARE A SHINING BEACON OF LIGHT FROM HEAVEN. an absolute delight.

Bear: How many times do we have to tell you ... no one wants to see your self-love.

Back
Top Bottom