It's Official, the SICY SALSA THREAD!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Vedder

Refugee
FOR SICY:

I hear you LOVE SALSA........

salsachips.jpg

:drool:

sml-chips-salsa.jpg

salsa.gif

tomsalsa.jpg

Last edited:
There needs to be a salsa with no gross chunks in it

I would be in heaven if salsa was just like a good sauce with no huge chunks of pepper and stuff...I hate crunching into those

I was really scared when I saw this thread. I thought for sure I'd open it up and there'd be pictures of me and celia in here.

:laugh:

:silent:

I :heart: salsa :drool:

you have a funny timezone

mr. stallone (that's you bassy my boy)~

i suggest you find more alternatives to the crap salsa you've been accustomed to. there are many good, spicy as hell salsas out there with no large chunks that are delicious.

i suggest you find some.

*nod*

i'll disable your face.

:mad:

:wave:

the only thing that could make this thread kick more ass is if queen tommy of the wonderboys were in it.

:dance:

or dimmy.

:der:

Sicy said:
I was really scared when I saw this thread. I thought for sure I'd open it up and there'd be pictures of me and celia in here.

:laugh:

:silent:

I :heart: salsa :drool:

:evil: Don't give me ideas! :p

Salsa with Corona is good.. but I preffer Dos XX! :drool:

Salsa with no chunks? Imposible! :p Then it won't be salsa it would be "CHILE" :D Chunks are good!! Weirdo!

My time zone is ok, sometimes.... sometimes my time zone is not ok... but most of the times it's ok! :)

I should photoshop tommy in a dress

Screaming Flower said:
the only thing that could make this thread kick more ass is if queen tommy of the wonderboys were in it.

:laugh: :dance:
icon_gay.gif

Screaming Flower said:

Queen Tommy! :lmao:

That bitch likes Cha Cha! Although, he's one of the best female dancers we have.

omfc at that smiles EE sicy

you both refer to him as that bitch and it makes me :lmao:

did that bitch ever win that beauty contest or what?! it took me an hour to vote for his cha cha ass. :mad:

come on now girls....I think you should all just calm down and have a nice pillow fight

Bassy thats a myth. *pats kirks head*

In other news....Bassy favorite snack is nachos. :D dont try to eat the screen kirk.

:shame:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE nachos!!

warm them up with cheese on top

yum yum

oooooooooo yeah

Nachos are good! And BassStrap, some of the best salsas have chunks in them.....jalapenos :drool: :combust:

Screaming Flower said:
i'll disable your face.

:mad:

:wave:

:dance:

or dimmy.

:der:

i miss dimmy :der: :(

Back
Top Bottom