It's official # the plague

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
That should go over well at one of those medieval re-enactments.

This link came to me from a fellow re-enactor. Heck, we've had alleged "plague rats", pieces of food put together to resemble rats, to *eat* at re-enactments of the peasant revolts of the era. Of course these deadly bacteria were transmitted by rats. I'm telling you, we're sick. :reject:

Last edited:
:lol:

This thing you do sounds like fun verte. Once in school, the ancient history classes of our year got together and had a medieval kind of day...I can't remember what era it was supposed to be exactly but we all dressed in costumes and had more food than a small starving nation would need and it was so much fun. One of the teachers got a high beam from down in the gym (like the ones gymnasts use?) and we had a jousting competition on it. Needless to say with the dress I was wearing, I fell off straight away :lmao:

ooh and look! how exciting! they have a stuffed Ebola doll too! :huh:

ebola.jpg

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/calamities/ebola.html

why get these, if you can get the real germs for free? :up:

cootiescootiescootiesooooooochooo

Angela Harlem said:
:lol:

This thing you do sounds like fun verte. Once in school, the ancient history classes of our year got together and had a medieval kind of day...I can't remember what era it was supposed to be exactly but we all dressed in costumes and had more food than a small starving nation would need and it was so much fun. One of the teachers got a high beam from down in the gym (like the ones gymnasts use?) and we had a jousting competition on it. Needless to say with the dress I was wearing, I fell off straight away :lmao:

It's a blast. We really do have fun doing this. I never even tried fighting, because I didn't want to put on all of that armor in the Sunbelt heat. I just chase the fighters with water jugs so they don't get dehydrated. We'd be f:censored:d if they didn't have fluid.

Back
Top Bottom