It's official... the MassHoles... they've found me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Backstory first...

2 1/2 years ago, when i was on my way from Long Island, where i live, to New Hampshire, where I went to school, after thanksgiving break, I was pulled over by a massachusets state trooper on I-91 for going, and i'm not making this up, 5 miles over the speed limit... in a double fine zone... on my 21st birthday...

i went to court to fight the ticket, and i didn't even get to see a judge... i got to see some stupid court maggistrate to plea, and he decided wether it should go to court or not, which it did... and the court date was set in june, where i'd be home in new york.

needless to say, i never paid the ticket... but the address they had was my one from school, in new hampshire... they didn't have my new york address...

well they do now :sad:

i just got a letter from a collection agency... i owe 258 bucks.

damn you massachusets! damn you!!!

What the hell were you thinking????

You knew they had to find you; how many other drivers out there are named Headache in a Suitcase????

OR,,, maybe it was that Forest-cam that caught you pissing in the woods during that traffic jam????

:lmao:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
What the hell were you thinking????

You knew they had to find you; how many other drivers out there are named Headache in a Suitcase????

OR,,, maybe it was that Forest-cam that caught you pissing in the woods during that traffic jam????

:lmao:

snow8.jpg

Oh, no, that's a drag. I got a speeding ticket in a South Alabama county for driving about 5 mph over the local speed limit of......45 mph. That was three years ago. I haven't been anywhere near that :censored: county since.
Oh, yeah, I paid the :censored: ticket.

Back
Top Bottom