it's official # the floating trash can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I was watching TV about an hour ago. It was pouring down rain. I looked out of the window and was shocked and horrified to see one of our trash cans, which had been just standing on the sidewalk, floating down the damn sidewalk! I ran and grabbed an umbrella and opened the door, but it was raining too hard for me to go out. I shut the door, put away the umbrella and went back to the TV. About an hour later the rain had stopped and I went out to find the trash can. It was around the corner lying on the sidewalk. I picked it up and brought it back to our sidewalk. That was an adventure, to say the least.

I couldn't believe it. Looking back on it, it's funny. But when it happened it was a pain in the ass. When I found the trash can it was full of water and dirt. I dumped the water out but couldn't do anything with the dirt, which had turned into mud. We're having to just let that dry.

We needed rain for our plants, but that was really too much with the trash can mishap. I could have done without that.

We went to the museum this afternoon to see a Japanese art exhibit. It was nice when we left to go down there. Imagine our shock when we left and it was raining! It was still raining when we got home. It's stopped now. Great timing. :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom