ITS OFFICIAL The Adventures of the Oodles! #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you should send these comic STRIPS into Marvel comics!

move over hulk!

I hope I win in the end!! :hyper:

Last edited:
You will never win, Crack of the Ass!!!!
motz.gif

LOL

omg. i really think this is the best yet.. although the other 2 are needed for the story line.

and.. obligatory nude shot, eh? LOL

Good work!!!

Oh my fook

Mr. Fish...you have outdone yourself!!!
I just got back from Buffalo seeing Pearl Jam...ran to the computer...came here to see Sicy's pm.HI Sicy!! :wave:
I am honoured to have written the first page. :bow:
This is honestly the best fookin issue of Oodles yet!
I can't fookin wait for the next one!!!:hyper:
And oh my fook...the obligatory nude shot of Sicy :drool:

AWESOME JIM!!!! GREAT FOOKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :drool:
I didn't know April was always horny....we're 2 of a kind I guess.:lol:

Thanks everyone! I always find it interesting on what people find funny in the comics. And the Obligatory Nude Pose was a last minute addition. :D I do that a lot though, sometimes I see something that could be funny and add it in the background. Glad you enjoyed it. The next one is already outlined so it shouldn't be long. :wave:

RedrocksU2 said:
:shifty:
Is #4 in the works?.....'cus I want in. :D

:hmm: well, I did leave it open as the villian has yet to be defeated. I would have to see who I would put in the comic as there's been a lot of changes around here since then....but I may be persuaded draw something up. BAW, are you sure you want to wash my truck...it's pretty dirty :lol:

so, I was thinking....The Oodles were Sicy, HelloAngel, Meeganie, and LarryMullen's_PoPAngel. Does HelloAngel or Meeganie still post anymore? Cause perhaps it's time take some auditions for two new Oodles?

daafish said:
so, I was thinking....The Oodles were Sicy, HelloAngel, Meeganie, and LarryMullen's_PoPAngel. Does HelloAngel or Meeganie still post anymore? Cause perhaps it's time take some auditions for two new Oodles?

They both post here still!

MIA:

Screaming Flower :sad:
MMMMBono ??????
Asstrap

Back
Top Bottom