It's Official ##Tell me where to go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
So I've decided that I should go somewhere else in Europe either at Easter or in Janurary if I have time before my classes start. I don't want to spend a lot of money, so I can probably only go to one place, or two if they're close by or flights are incredibly cheap. I've never been anywhere except England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.

So where should I go? :confused:

Norn Iron then travel down to Ireland? :shrug: Or Paris? That shouldnt be too far away...

im going to Dublin in November I wanted to go with my friend jo but she is awful at making plans and I was talking to my friend in French today and shes going and she has invited me down with her so we are all going down for a day...or two during our reading week which is a week language students get to study :shifty: But we all need a wee break sometimes...she loves Dublin as much as I do :heart: So it should be good fun

Go to Barcelona!!!!!! It's so much fun! :hyper: Plus it's not too expensive, not too cold and the people are friendly!

Lots of surrealist art :sexywink: (Aren't you a Dali fan?) and interesting architecture (Gaudi), lots of yummy sweets, lots of sangria, lots of Mango clothes :drool:, lots of bars, sightseeing, etc., etc.

I want to go to Paris & Barcelona :| My dad apparently is making arrangements for us to go next spring :hyper:

Paris :drool:

Travel threads excite me

~LadyLemon~ said:

OTOH, Italy's fun too. Napoli down south is very romantic, especially if you go with Sam. :sexywink:

:jealous of Meggie's impending travels:

:wave:

Italy?Florence, Rome and the countryside somewhere!

Great art and architecture, great food, great landscape. I would say romantic too, except I've only ever been there with friends. Actually, I would still say romantic.

Paris is nice too, especially at night. I like the region of Southern Germany and Austria as well. I've heard Spain is nice.

But if you want really inexpensive, you might look into Prague or somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Now I'm just babbling on...

I would say The Netherlands for obvious reasons,
but I don't think The Netherlands is cheap
nor do I think there's a lot to do in The Netherlands
+ the weather is about as crap as in England :hmm:

Prague is supposed to be great and not all that expensive
otherwise I'd recommend (like most do) Rome, Barcelona and Paris

ha...Ody beat me to it.

I have never been to Prague...but I want to see. I could live vicarisouly (sp?) through Meggie.

Back
Top Bottom