Its Official # Survivor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
There's a girl called Shawna that's going to be on Survivor that is from my city. :ohmy:

I dont know if I know her, she is 7 years younger than me.

But this city is not very big :der:

* plans to rob her if she wins the $1 million :angry:

I know.. I could make a special hairbrush.. with a hole in the end, to put a chapstick in there. :hyper:

i have not missed one single episode of survivor in four years. mmm...ethan from survivor africa...i can't wait until it starts again. hopefully jeff will wear that delicious cowboy hat once again...

my luxury item would be a bottle of bacardi...

Survivor!!!!

Jeff Probst!!!!! :drool: :heart:

My luxury item would have to be lip balm. Can't live without it, especially in the heat. But damn! no brushing your hair or teeth for 43 days? :crack: :der: Kill me now.

Sicy said:
Wow. I think I watched them all except for the Africa one. :slant:

Same here, except I missed the first half of the first season also.

I'd want my luxury item to be a hairbrush too.

A soccer ball isn't bad though...I don't think anybody will ever be able to top Robb's skateboard last season. THAT was the dumbest choice for a luxury item. It's all sand and water, dumbass. :|

That could very well be possible.. with a laptop, a full battery and wireless modem. :der:

I wonder if they allow computers?

Sicy said:
Wow. I think I watched them all except for the Africa one. :slant:

I have seen every single episode of the damn show. I always think to myself I will skip it this time and then I never do. Just kind of sucks me in everytime.....My luxury item, in case anyone is wondering, would be a discman(and batteries) with a U2 CD in it :yes:

my god, when does the new season begin? all this jeff probst talk makes me realize how in need of a survivor fix i am...

YESSS!

90 minutes of initial ass-kissing leading into back-stabbing and nasty remarks! plus bug eating and bad bodies in bathing suits! god, how i love this show...

Back
Top Bottom