it's official #surprise party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper:
confetti.gif

My friends threw a surprise party for me when I turned 16. They practically planned it in front of me, and I didn't figure it out until I was walking up my driveway with my dad and saw a bunch of my friends in the house. :der: What are those people doing here? :der: :der: :der:

Wow, allergic to wool, that's very interesting too.

I'm learning all sorts of things about you...

Yam and sweet potatoes are pretty much the same thing. I use yams in recipes that call for sweet potatoes.

I really have to go...bye

i was wondering when the food would get to this party :drool:

*brings some nachos and sour cream* :happy:

Salome said:
yes

you didn't expect that
now did you?

surprise

to be brutally honest, no i didn't expect this.
i can adapt though.

i couldn't imagine life without potatoes beli. its like life without sunshine or something.

Its pretty easy to live without em, when they make you sick.

I have been trying to purchase those new apple crisp thingies that are being advertised but I cant recall what they are called. Do you know? The guy at the train station will get some in for him if I know the name or the brand or something else other than "apple thingies, where the girl talks to the pot plant".

beli said:
Its pretty easy to live without em, when they make you sick.

I have been trying to purchase those new apple crisp thingies that are being advertised but I cant recall what they are called. Do you know? The guy at the train station will get some in for him if I know the name or the brand or something else other than "apple thingies, where the girl talks to the pot plant".

Oh...um...Nature something or Natural something...They're in a greenish packet.

Back
Top Bottom