it's official#summarise please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wore monkey pants last week. the lovely lady lemon was jealous. i also spent oodles of money on cubs tickets today. they destroyed the bartman ball but i couldn't watch because my neighborhood's cable imploded. sicy got a truck. april is sick. meggie is a cat. lots of people like ebay. slomey is toast. verte almost barfed. nbc has a lot of posts. basstrap keeps disappearing because his computer freaked out. beli is a crustacean. angie wishes she was me. :|

soulmofo did a good job

and angela harlem's right about the group depression thing

I will interpret this that you are also trying to tell me that I'm hot and delicious somehow

your powers of observation are beyond astute.

i would make some comment about smearing vegemite....no.

i wont. and i wont erase that either, just to show i am not scared of your bribe threats.

i rule.

:cool:

not often do you see someone mentioning vegemite and that they rule in one post
how come?

Screaming Flower said:
i wore monkey pants last week. the lovely lady lemon was jealous. i also spent oodles of money on cubs tickets today. they destroyed the bartman ball but i couldn't watch because my neighborhood's cable imploded. sicy got a truck. april is sick. meggie is a cat. lots of people like ebay. slomey is toast. verte almost barfed. nbc has a lot of posts. basstrap keeps disappearing because his computer freaked out. beli is a crustacean. angie wishes she was me. :|

:heart:co-evil one:heart:

Back
Top Bottom