it's official#sugar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

When I looked at the title of this thread I remembered that song that has the chorus (I think it's the chorus) "sugar sugar, honey honey" with this catchy keyboard melody.

you are my candy girrrrrrrrrl and you got me wanting youuuuuuuuuuuuu

oh sugar sugar

damnit the band has escaped me now...

yertle everything you type lately is maknig me think of those russian birds...running through my head running through my head...

name also escapes me...damnit mental blanks...

hahaha i was in a hurry to post that, i hate having mental blanks cos its always the way that while you are off struggling to remember something, someone else will always pop up with the answer before or just as you get it and then you think people will think you didnt really know it when you did...

so in my haste for that not to happen, i apologise :D

:wave:

Angela Harlem said:
hahaha i was in a hurry to post that, i hate having mental blanks cos its always the way that while you are off struggling to remember something, someone else will always pop up with the answer before or just as you get it and then you think people will think you didnt really know it when you did...

so in my haste for that not to happen, i apologise :D

:wave:

I hate the mental blanks I sat watching an hour and a half of Cheers one night because I couldnt remember what film Woody was in :lol:

My sister and I (<--- look at that for proper use of the english language) are suckers for the mental blanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom