it's official # stressful afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I had a great day at the art studio. I came home and my Internet connection was f:censored:d up. Great.......... Then we found out that our cable connection, period, was screwed up. Great. We got on the phone with the cable company. Fortunately we fixed my Internet connection quickly. The cable thing was a bit more thorny, but we finally fixed that also. Then some jerk turned on a leaf-blower. I hate those things, they are so f:censored:g noisy. I'm sitting here having a drink. Whew. I think I earned it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but trust me, I'd *much* rather spend an afternoon in FYM than screwing with computer hassles. One gets on my nerves, the other makes me think.
Time to watch baseball. :wink:

its been a stressful afternoon for me too. i had a democrat club meeting. lots of people showed up and the arch nemisis republican that nobody likes (he's so horrible he's turning republicans into democrats b/c they can't stand him so much) and he lurked in the meeting. i eventually had to kick him out because people were getting so pissed.

Back
Top Bottom