It's Official # STOP THE PRESSES!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I've always wanted to shout that... :D

In other news tonight, Sweetest Thing is bored. Please tell her a joke to appease her pain.

Edited out of sheer boredom to add this smilie: :tongue:

Last edited:
This place is dead. DEAD I say. Where the hell are you people? It's 11 here and I want to talk to someone, dammit. All I ask is for a little company..and :sad:

Wait! Are you here? are you here lurking and ignoring me? Why? Why? You don't like me... :sad:

:hug: myself...

'cause I'm afraid that if I go on msn deathbear will harass me...well, either him or my ex-roommate...:angry:

I need more interferencers on my msn.

:hug: interland :hug: nutty putty :hug:

The nutty putty brings me joy

The dancer is back...wait. This dancer? I've had a whole bunch...

it's weird how it says "Thank-you for updating your profile" even before i've updated it. Blue crack is on crack.

Ryan's posting at his message board tonight, and his mood is...well...I can't describe it. Freaky? Err....

In other news...*breaks out into made up song*

I loooooooooooooove stuff!!!!!

*does a little dance*

:dance:

freakier than usual. I weep velvet.

YES!!!!

PETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

You best talk to him again!!!!!!!!!

index-1.gif

you're back!

"Welcome back. When the train comes to a complete stop, please exit down the ramp past the yellow line. Thank-you for riding "The Vortex" and enjoy the rest of your day at Paramount Canada's Wonderland. For those boarding, please move over to the furthest available seat. Secure all loose articles, and keep all hands, arms, and legs inside the train at all times. Enjoy your ride."

See what happens when you live near an amusement park??

Re: what the hell am i gonna say?!?!?!?!?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
did ryan say that? you'd better begin quoting him over here, i am bored as hell.

Heh...no...that was all me.

You REALLY want to see hwat he's saying? Okay...here's a sample...

~Ryan Adams on: Getting Into The Music Business~

"my advice is to stay as far away from this full of shit buisness as you can. its all a bunch of wet dogs."

Then he responded to same dumb ass saying that Ryan wouldn't know what to do with a woman like Sylvia Plath:

"remove the oevn from the kitchen aandd get that woman a microwave. lick the back of your own fucking neck. 40 days of sodom issnt enough obviously."

Heh...I kinda liked this...

"i shall, howev er, continue to haave my little meltdown. its nice and feels alot like stroking cats. purr"

i'm still here, although i'm going to sleep soon. I've been up since 6am registering for summer classes.... :yawn:

The problem with msn is that you aussies aren't on till late late late...damn time zones :( :hug: angie

Back
Top Bottom