It's Official # STOP THE PRESSES!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
STOP THE RPESSES!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, I have concluded that I prefer to drink Smirnoff Ice through my blue twisty straw.

:heart: Twisty Straws :heart:

I'ms o easily amused!

:lol: stop talking about me like i'm not here!! :wink:

I added kat and angie. I didn't have April's...*thinks* wait a sec. is it the lemonangel address? Oh...

and :yes: I am u2_stay. I have another address that I use more but it isn't hotmail and i didn't know how to set up msn without it and now i have too many people on my list to change...:huh:

and the dancer is Xiao Nan Yu. A really gorgeous dancer with the National Ballet of Canada. She's really young, but so incredibly talented. The picture is from Swan Lake... :sigh: <--happy sigh..

ah, anyone can add me too. u2_stay@hotmail.com
I think i'm rambling and i'm sleepy and i wish i didn't ahev to study for exams and that i could live in london and be happy and finally find out what a scone is and now i hafta go to sleep.

Night all.

Last edited:
There was once this rather unscrupulous fellow who worked as a painter. One day he was commissioned by the local church to re-do the exteriors. Being a lazy, cheap person, the painter used turpentine to thin the paint to make sure it spread much more quickly over the surface. Suddenly, the heavens opened and it began to rain, rendering the painter's work a mess. As the man cursed his luck and looked at the church in despair, a deep voice from the sky announced, 'Painter!'. Scared, the painter looked up and asked, 'Is that You, God?' 'Yes! And I have a message for you!". As the painter fell to his knees, scared, the Voice said, "Re-paint, and thin no more!"

Beautiful avatar, The Sweetest Thing. I have seen the ballet Swan?s Lake five, six times, and I will always love it. The wonderful music, too. Mmmm, I think you?d like Vladimir Malakhov.

Oh my...YOU KNOW BALLET? You've seen Swan Lake (and more than once?) :heart: Will you please be my new best friend? :wink:

I've never sen Vladimir Malakov dance, although I've heard his name many times...:sigh: Maybe one day. I need to see the ballet more...and the music is gorgeous Tchaikovsky was a genius. Genius I tell you...

I haven't been on hardly at all the past few days, work (pretty dreary, no chance to yell 'stop the press', sadly!), plus the golf really messed up my sleep patterns ;)

Last edited:
weeeeeeeee sweetest! I thought she was actually Dame Margot :laugh:

I :heart: ballet too. I did it for a few years, on and off and on again, and finally quit when I was 17.

I swear, weird coincidences are following me everwhere!!!!!!!! You mention scones (how can you not know what they are?!) Mum took me out the other day and she suddenly says, "Lets have Devonshire Tea!" I was all "wooooo! Devonshire Tea!" I haven't had scones in years! :heart: scones!!

Back
Top Bottom