It's official #sour milk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I got home from a little trip this afternoon and went to the fridge to get a glass of milk. I got out a "new" bottle of milk.....horrors! It was *sour*!!! Ugh! I had to pitch the whole stinking bottle and go to the store and get some more!!! Gross!:scream: :scream: :censored: :censored: :censored:

gross. yet tastey.

i don't know what i meant by that, i think i was trying to be u2popmofo. i failed.

I hope this thread get closed actually...I have little love for it, sexual or otherwise

Did anyone see the episode of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy with the Greek trainer who had the long icky hair ....

He had milk in his refrigerator that had been there so long turned solid.

yes it is.

i've never had nasty tea like that, how does it happen? i've had tea turn bad though if i don't drink it for too long, it'll have little mold spores floating at the top and the tea itself turns all cloudy. :barf:

i thought it was the actual tea itself at first and looked like a horse in a feed bag sticking my nose in the tea cannister sniffing at it. i couldn't work out what was wrong at all and even the husband who has NO smell whatsoever and thusly cannot taste much knew it was off. we finally had a whiff of the milk bottle and found the culprit. it was only one day out of date but because it had been opened a few days before the air allowed it to go upchuckish.

very gross experience. every morning now i take a good old sniff of the milk and inhale the tea cannister.

Back
Top Bottom