IT'S OFFICIAL somethin somethin somethin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"..this could be the start of a beautiful friendship.."

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look
beside you and your best friend will be there."
- anon

"A Friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of Nature." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation." - George Washington

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light." - Helen Keller

Only your real friends tell you when your face is dirty.
- Sicilian Proverb

There is no hope of joy except in human relations.
- Antoine de Sainte-Exupery

The friendship that can cease has never been real.
- Saint Jerome

"...True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost...."
~Charles Caleb Colton~

..."A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."...
~anon~

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 01-22-2002).]

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

Have no friends not equal to yourself
-Confucious

"A true friend stabs you in the front."
- Oscar Wilde

and might I add

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

My friends are my estate.
- Emily Dickinson

Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
- Woodrow Wilson

With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world.
- Helen Keller

.."Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."..
~Anais Nin~

.."True friends, like ivy and the wall stand together and both together fall."..
~anon~

.."True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."..
~anon~

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies.
- Aristotle

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?
- Henry David Thoreau

Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.
- Albert Schweitzer

Back
Top Bottom