It's Official# Some more good news for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Some of you might know that I have been wanting and trying to start a band for the last couple of months. Well I finally got 2 phones call inquerying about joining my band. So I called them back and only one called me again and the person happens to be my friend Aarron (met him in 8th grade) and he told me that he has band he plays rythm and he has a lead guitarist and drummer. Also he would love to have me give him a call and maybe set up a time TOMMORROW when we can meet to allow them to hear what I sound like and for me to see what they sound like.

*is in complete and utter shock* I cant decide if i should call him back today or on Sun. I mean I want together with him and his band but I dont know if they will like how i sing or if i am even really ready to be singing in a band, I mean i did do the voice class but this could be the real deal like I could prolly go somewhere with this band.

really really :confused: and :yikes: :faint: :hyper: :crazy: :shocked: :happy: (all emotions i am feeling and i know this post makes absolutely no sense what so ever :lmao:

*still debating*

I have been talking to everyone that I have come across and some say do it and some say dont bc of the amount of time in which I have been singing (6months) either way I am going to call him tommorrow for sure!!

thanks

Go for it. I wish I had a chance like that. You've been putting more effort into it than I have though because I gave up on it...mayhaps too easily.

"Don't let it get away."

congrats :applaud:

good luck! :hug:

are these the two phone messages that you were trying to decide if you should call them back or not? hehe :D

yea its just one phone call to my friend Aarron bc other phone call was a dud. Aarron called me on 3/28 then I call him back yesterday and then he called me back again yesterday(like an hr after I called ) and so I have to call him again to meet with him (if i want) to sing for his band!!!

:confused: yet??? :lmao:

For some reason I had the image of AWH being like that girl in the Stay (Faraway, So Close) video :lol:

Eh in other news... ya I'd go for it too :up:

Back
Top Bottom