It's Official: So any one want to share their thanksgiving horror stories.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Well allow me to go first:

I GOT KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

supposedly I ruined thanksgiving bc i didnt want to go on a walk with my brother and sister and so my parents kicked me out!!! Basically im not welcome here anymore and i need to find a place, but they did say I can stay until then!

I just want to scream my head off at them!!!!!:scream: Dont get me wrong I love my family but i cant stand them! except my sister Kari(she is my best friend)

I just wanted to share with ya all!! Anyone else?

Sicy said:
Thats fucked up.

No shit.

My dad and I were talkin' 'bout things the other day (personal family issues I'd rather not share), and he told me that he could never kick his own kid out.

Do you have a friend you can go crash with?

i can relate too. thats really fucked up. sorry you have to go thru this:hug:

I dont have a place to crash so thats what im going to be working on over the next few days to find and I have to get some other things done befro i leave!! but thanks for the support!!

:hug:

I wont be on here that often for awhile because i dont want to use the comp here unless i have to which means for stuff for school!!

I just realised that im prolly going to have to sell some of my stuff since I wont get any help from my parents!!!!

I will keep you updated!!!

Back
Top Bottom