IT'S OFFICIAL #Smirnoff & Penguins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Tonight, I learned that if you pour a packet of sugar into a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, it bubbles and overflows all over the damn place...and your friends yell at you. :shifty:

I also found Peachy Penguins candy at the gas station...but I haven't been able to bring myself to eat them yet. :shifty:

My computer sucks too. :mad:

My face itches. :mad:

I read Whiskers a story, and now she won't talk to me.

Bugger.

I don't think I really need the Peachy Penguins cuz I bought an assload of other candy.

Ugh.

Why did I buy so much candy? I have a whole bag of it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I'm thirsty.

Nobody cares.

I want some pineapple.

I got a whole fresh pineapple in my stocking for Christmas. It was delicious!

I see pineapples in the cafeteria all the time, just sitting out...one of these days I might stuff one in my backpack before I leave.

I've never heard of Peachy Penguins till now

I :heart: Peach and Pineapple :drool:

*wonders how a peachy penguin and pineapple salad would taste* :lol:

2483_gummi_peachy_penguins.jpg

I just came back from getting food thru the drive thru at Taco Bell...I'm trying to figure out how I spilled Pepsi on the back of my pants and sock...at least I think it's Pepsi :shifty:

No more tonight.

I must say...the sugar/Smirnoff experiment was QUITE fun.

The next time some kid needs help with his volcano for the science fair, I will know what to do.

bonosgirl84 said:
wasting smirnoff like that...shame on you :shame:

I didn't waste it though!! We wiped it up with napkins, and then I squeezed the napkins back into the bottle.

I = Clever

Bonochick said:
I didn't waste it though!! We wiped it up with napkins, and then I squeezed the napkins back into the bottle.

good girl...lmao at this, by the way.
and it had nothing AT ALL to do with the fact that
i'm on my fifth smirnoff RIGHT NOW.

Smirnoff ice tastes like old sprite to me.

But maybe I am weird too.

I like those hard lemonade drinks better. But again, it's hard to call any of them alcohol.

Diemen said:
I suppose Smirnoff Ice isn't all that bad, but I like to actually taste some sort of alcohol in my alcoholic drinks. :)

Diemen said:
Smirnoff Ice=Wine coolers for people who think they're too cool for wine coolers. :macdevil:

I drink wine coolers too. Some people call 'em pussy drinks or whatever...but I don't care. It's not just about alcohol content for me...it's what tastes good and/or what I'm in the mood for.

It's not just about alcohol content for me either, but I like to remind myself that it is actually alcohol I'm drinking so I don't overdo it. :)

Back
Top Bottom