It's Official #Sign of affection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
1034278858_ctionlips2.jpg

kiss on the lips - you're sweet and simple but quite daring. you move for the kill confidently knowing the other person wants the same thing.

:eek:

What sign of affection are you?

1034278675_ctionhands.jpg

hand holding - you like to be in constant physical contact with your special someone but you don't want to take things too quickly

Re: wwbd is right then, eh?

jkayet said:
hmm....well, whatever, I'm too tired to decide if it's right or not...

Maybe you'll find out in a few months when you finally both wake up!! :mad: :mac:

1034278551_ionfootsie.jpg

footsie - you like to goof around and laugh with the people you care about.

1034277815_tioncuddle.jpg

cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be close to your special someone and feel warm, comfortable, and needed

:yes: that's pretty much me...

Hug From Behind

1034278098_tionbehind.jpg

hug from behind - you like to feel what the other person is feeling and see things how they see them. you tend to be serious and emotional.

Damn, I am so loving these quizzes. :laugh:

I just get REALLY nervous and then don't know what I'm doing because SOMETHING takes over me. It happens when I meet rockstars too (not that I kiss them!). I just have NO idea what I'm saying or doing until right in the middle. When Sam and I first kissed, it wasn't until after a few minutes that I realized what was going on! :eek: :eek: :reject:

I have never kissed or been kissed and I cannot imagine what will happen when I finally do

there are three options:

a)I will be horrible and she will kick me in the jewels
b)I will vaporize from pure thrill
c)all will be fine

Back
Top Bottom