Its Official # Shout outs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Hi my lovelys

Sicy said:

BAW: My fellow fatty friend.. you are kick ass and you know we will hang out again in the future

:heart:Sicy:heart:

You are THE most kick ass girl I know and I'm truly blessed to call you my friend. Despite knowing my deepest, darkest secrets, you STILL like me :laugh: and your endless patience with me is amazing!

Please come back soon, we miss you soooooo much :hug: :kiss:

Darn it, I knew I was gonna leave off a few! :mad:

BAW ? Dearest Char, how could I have left you off? What was I thinking? I wasn?t! Please forgive me :( You are just the epitome of coolness, there is no other way to describe it :up:

Cleasai ? Trevor ? you and BC are a dangerous combo. Seriously. :| But you?re one of the few guys on here that admits to being a cat lover, and I admire you for that :hug:

Diemen ? I award you the ?Looks most like a smilie? award! You?re a very sweet guy (don?t gag!) and I know the right woman is going to come along for you :hug:

LM and Walkron ? You guys are the coolest married couple on here, wish I lived closer to MN so you could spoil me like you do the other MN girls :heart:

Soulfulmofo: I'm gonna plagarize Sicy cuz she is right on the money: "Get out of that reject box.. people like you, despite what you may think. When you open up its obvious you're a very smart individual and you WILL go far someday.. just keep your chin up. "

TST ? Crack me up with your crazy thoughts! :laugh: You always have something interesting to say, I?d love to have lunch with you and Jess next time I?m over in TO :yes:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

my lemon sis: a great friend i didn't expect to have a few years ago, but i am really happy she's in my life. we have so much fun together! i'm gonna miss her when she graduates next month!!

Thanks.

:sexywink:

bonosloveslave said:

BAW ? Dearest Char, how could I have left you off? What was I thinking? I wasn?t! Please forgive me :( You are just the epitome of coolness, there is no other way to describe it :up:

Beth! :love:

There's nothing to forgive! You are the one of the nicest, sweetest and might I add one of the most beautiful Interlanders ever :cute: :hug:

I feel kinda bad now because I haven't done my own shout-outs but I can't possibly narrow it down to certain people and I don't want to leave anyone out. You all bring something special to IO and I am glad to know each and every one of you.

I also start to cry when I tell people how much they mean to me so instead of getting all mushy, I'll just say my life is better for the addition of my IO friends and all Interlander's in general :hug: :love:

I'll echo Char's sentiments and give a general shout out to all you Interlanders. While I don?t know many of you individually, I am still encouraged, entertained, challenged, enlightened, amused, and humbled by all of your posts. Thank you for making the world a better place.

:) :wave:

I'm gonna third this statement. I couldn't possibly leave any of you out, so I'd rather not list you individually. I'd just like to say that in the two years that I've been here you guys have meant so much to me. I've gone through so much...I've told you guys things my friends and family don't even know...thanks.

Special props to Angie, Sicy, BLS - who, with their comments above, made my day today (and Tiff yesterday, of course). You have no idea.

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:

Whenhiphopdrovethebigcars: your a total sweetie with a big :heart: PLUS you live in Austria!! AND you like my music. AND your a musical genius. ANd your a good cook and know how to make women happy. :up: *ladies man voice* the LADIES man....:wink:

more coming after i retrieve a soda....*stay tuned!!*

oh hmmm thank you :) :eek:

you are totally sweet too and a lady and you like good music and Sigur Ros is great and you are a genius too and MPLS is word :up:

aghhh! I forgot: Super shout out to whenhiphopdrovethebigcars because I owe him an e-mail. Sorry, my mail account has been super-screwy for like, 2 weeks now. I can receive stuff but can't send out. It's odd....

And I really love y?all:

Sicy, daafish, Elvis, Tiff, nbcrusader, hippy, meegannie, bonosloveslave, Screaming Flower, BAW, STING2, diamond, The Sweetest Thing, Hello Angel, U2girl, Klaus, Sula, cass, adamswildhoney, MVD 75, ABEL, joyfulgirl, elevatedmole, elizabeth, verte76, martha, Dreadsox, Like_02, Bonochick, Basstrap, Flag Pole Pear, Kristie, dizzy, Sparkysgrrrl, LMPopA,... and so many of you...

:hug: 2 all of you wonderful people

I missed the shout outs..so Ill do mine now..if I can remember that is...

Screamer - one person who I would love to meet one day...you are great each and every day and always there with a smile and a hug.
Sicy - as always, the best around and always there when you need her
Daafish - makes Sicy happy, and that is a good thing
ABEL - my partner in crime, I loved finally meeting you and it felt like we had been friends for eons....
Icelle - the only one in Vegas who woke up at the same ungodly hour as myself for breakfast
Zone - great, loyal friend, who loses his way from time to time, but always finds his way back
Mrs. Edge - dont know what Id do without you
BAW - was so nice meeting you...you are a very kind soul
My gawd this could get really rather drawn out couldnt it

Kobeson - missed your hockey banter...and your wit
BC - as always, sweet and caring and hope to meet you one day
April - same goes for you girl...

OK I dont mean to lump everyone together but all my friends here have always been great and Ill send a shout out to each and every one of you...Ive missed you guys alot...and now if everyone could please stop shouting..Im getting a headache...

I can't believe I am just seeing this now... but I have to add my two bits. I love so many people here, but if you are all naming a few, then why not? My humblest apologies to those who I may leave out. :kiss:

Sicy- I miss your posts so much!!! This place really isn't the same without you... the blue crack screams Sicy. Thx for so many things.

April- you are cheering for the Canucks! :hug: Another oldtimer I adore and am so happy to have met. I hope you find your rockstar some day.

Toey Zoey- lol, love your extra appendages. :cute:

Screamer- you do not suck! :angry: Glad to have cheered you up for a sec! we definately need to chat more.

Iris- I can't wait to party with you in Mtl! We are going to paint that town red I swear! Follow your dreams... and then hire me. :sexywink: Thx for the good advice.

Sweetest_thing- ahh, a girl with good music tastes! Glad to have introduced you to lovely Damien.... :heart: We'll be neighbours soon!

Mrs.Edge- Interferencers cutest belly dancer extraordinaire!

Lilly- when are you going to realize that the Wild or too tame for the Canucks? At least you like the Sedins... nice chatting with you too... Soon I won't have this job! :kiss:

Stare stare like a death bear- God I love you. With all my heart. Truly, madly, deeply. Marry me? :flirt:

daafish- thx for loving our dear Sicy so much and for tooning me! :D

mad1- ahhh a simple thx for just being you. I think if there were a poll for the Interferencer people would want to meet the most you would win! Hope you meet yer Angelina one day.

continued....

Zoney- next time we hang out I promise to be more fun and DRINK YOU UNDER THE TABLE! oh, and the WILD SUCK! :madspit:

U2girl- for always just being here and being such a good sport. :) ... and finally showing us yer pic!

Chizip- ahhh, the good loser. I salute you even though your hockey team sucks.

thesoulfulmofo- :kiss: to the one who offered to jump out of a cake nekkid. you will one day find your happiness.

Angela Harlem- a breath of fresh air. You crack me up to no end. And what a beautiful child you have! Keep on breeding, you two have good genetics. :wink:

I am running out of time!!! Work is over... ahhh!!! *tears hair out. Hugs and wet juicy smooches to icelle, bonosgirl84, kobe, hiphop, meg, AND Salvador!!!!!!!!!!!! --> who's posts make me literally LOL.

HelloAngel said:
:lol: Angel doesn't like me! :sad: :lol:
:lmao:

You know that is not true! Damn!

Hello Angel- For showing us that prada is cool, that your hat *should* match your bag and that u2news should always be sent to her first. :sexywink: No seriously, you are one of the best here and put so much time into this place! you always have such positive things to say, you are amongst the :heart:'d. :kiss:

:silent: crap! and Bonochick- god girl thx for being so bloody wacky! and showing us all that real love can really conquer all. :hug: Hope you two can be together soon.

:):hug::sad: to everyone who said nice things about me

I will work on mine tomorrow because I'm so tired now that I'm sure I'd forget someone

Angel said:

:lmao:

You know that is not true! Damn!

Hello Angel- For showing us that prada is cool, that your hat *should* match your bag and that u2news should always be sent to her first. :sexywink: No seriously, you are one of the best here and put so much time into this place! you always have such positive things to say, you are amongst the :heart:'d. :kiss:

LOL! You're such a badass! :hug: :kiss:

bonosgirl84: my favorite new vice, thanks for being around.....kindred spirit in smoking, drinking, rambling, loving life and then feeling disenchanted and loving it ......don't gamble too much but drink, smoke and live as much as you can........salud

Back
Top Bottom