ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I get a cat im going to call it Petit Filous

Though my mum wont let us have one now so I have to wait til im living in my own house

My favourite is the British blue:

Blue_Boy_.jpg

11.jpg

BritishBlue.JPG

photo2.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I have a weakness for cats, but I have a super weakness for gray cats. :cute: As a kid, my family had 3 cats, and they were all gray (Whiskers was one of them...the other two have passed). Zoey looks a lot like our old cat Max. :cute:

:heart:

my daughter convinced my brother and my best friend to set up email for their cats so that our cat could write to them. :cute:

:heart: ginger :heart:

bonosgirl84 said:
my daughter convinced my brother and my best friend to set up email for their cats so that our cat could write to them. :cute:

Whiskers has an email address. She used to have a web site, but Tripod deleted it. :mad:

What a beautiful cat!!! Not only the shining fur, but she has this lady-like appearance, like some cat-aristocrat!

:yes:

She slept on the bed with me and daafish all night :drool:

:heart: ZoeyMiaSplickJarvisWhiskersHeidi :heart:

Sicy said:
She slept on the bed with me and daafish all night :drool:

:heart: ZoeyMiaSplickJarvisWhiskersHeidi :heart:

OMC!!! :heart: I'm so happy for you!

I wanna see pics of:

SICY HOLDING ZOEY
DAAAAASICYFISH HOLDING ZOEY.

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! :hyper: :wave:

:cute: pics!

*waits to see pic of Zoey and Mr. Fishy*

maybe he can tuck Zoey in his shirt just like he did mini ABEL :sexywink: lol jk :lol:

daafishy and Zoey. When you pick her up she goes "mmmrrrrroowwwww"

336%3B58%3B923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383523763ot1lsi

:cute: pic of mr. fishy

Sicy said:
Hey where is that picture anyway :scratch:

I thought I posted it in the Vegas pics thread? :scratch:

I've got so many pics, I don't remember which one's I've posted any more :laugh: :der:

here it is again just in case I didn't post it :cute:
336%3B58%3B923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323382%3B9%3B%3A82ot1lsi

ABEL said:
I've got so many pics, I don't remember which one's I've posted any more :laugh: :der:

I know :crack: Thanks.. :)

Zoey follows me around all over the house :cute: I was just blow drying my hair and she was laying right by the bathroom watching me :kiss: Not scared of the hair dryer! :up:

She really is a strikingly beautiful cat and she is so lucky to have been chosen by you. It looks like she has already adapted perfectly to her new surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom