It's Official# SCORE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
keepin it real

I just got a parking ticket...45 dollars

I got 4 words to say to that....
GR GR GR GR

Kirk, I think you should just give up driving. You don't have good luck with cars.

oh, what is that?
I hear the shrill voice of kat

please...covers my ears before they bleed

I dunno....by the process of transmofiguration?

I'm not surprised... you probly did something incredibly stupid to get that ticket :wave:

Well, it seems our friend Bassy was mislead in thinking sexy librarians get away with things.

yeah, I thought so

I had a note left on the window saying "I'm a sexy librarian"
what gives?

That sucks. Was it on your college campus? They seem to ticket anybody they can. :| At least you didn't get towed. That's :rant:

I know!!
I gotten towed TWICE this semester

because of snow clearing

115 dollars to get it off the pound!!!

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

I HATE getting towed. Once i was in DC and megan & i left the car - my parent's car - in a lot (which wasn't marked as no parking) for like 10 minutes. I thought the car had been stolen at first. Also, there was a car in the lot, in the spot right next to where mine had been, that looked almost exactly like mine. We stood staring at it for like 5 minutes, trying to figure out how mine managed to transform and move a spot over. :huh: At least I was utterly confused due to the shock anyway. :tsk: I hate lots that purposely aren't marked well, then have people watching them 24/7, just so they can tow and get money. :rant:

The snow clearing thing sucks though, I mean that's not even remotely your fault. :tsk:

1 dollar US is like 66 cents or something in canadian...

come on!
is that so bad?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom