It's Official#Scappity da dooooo!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
it just came to me as I was casually scat singing to myself

i.e
ratititty scap doo da

where was I?

oh yes...it came to me that Ned Flanders is in essense a conservative scat singer extraordinaire!!

Dad used to get offended when we'd call him Ned Flanders because Ned's a dork, and it's like, no! Don't be offended! It's nothin' negative...*lol* Poor Dad. :hug:

But look...the hair, the mustache, the glasses...I think he looks like Ned!

335%3B778323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233563838%3C8ot1lsi

___
:wave: Yes, that's me after my high school graduation...why the hell was my skin so pale?!

Sometimes, I'll say, "Hidilly-ho, Dad-a-reeno!"...but he'll usually just reply with somethin' like, "Shut up, dork-a-reeno". :D

I'm feeling the love in your family. :D My family's the same way though. In fact on our way out the door to the Thanksgiving dinner, my mom was heard saying "Ya wanna turn off the damn lights?" Of course I had to chime in "and turn off the damn coffee maker and lock the damn door." Poor Dad had the look of bewilderment heh heh. :lol: No worries though... we were only acting silly.

Bonochick, I have to ask... does your mom look like Maude? Cause that'd be way too freaky!-=Cleasai

I think he kinda looks like the police guy from Beachcombers

Cleasai said:
Bonochick, I have to ask... does your mom look like Maude? Cause that'd be way too freaky!-=Cleasai

No.........that would be weird! :ohmy: LOL

Tiff...I still haven't finished cleanin' the basement since you guys were here...:shifty:

BC's Dad: So...Kate...when were you plannin' on cleanin' the basement? Your friends have been gone for awhile now.

BC: Yeah, I was thinkin' 'bout gettin' to it this weekend.

BC's Dad: How 'bout your GONNA get to it this weekend?

BC: Yeah...that sounds about right...

BC's Dad: There's still a little alcohol left in the freezer too...what are we gonna do with that?

BC: Don't worry, Dad...I'll take care of that too! This weekend, if you'd like!!!

BC's Dad: There's still a little alcohol left in the freezer too...what are we gonna do with that?

OMG i'm surprised. I feel responsible for BCs newfound alcoholism. :banghead: Funny that i didnt even really drink except before all my flights :huh:

and the lemon drop that went up my sinuses...

drinking sucks. glad i'm done with it.

Ali Rose said:

OMG i'm surprised. I feel responsible for BCs newfound alcoholism. :banghead:

Now, now..."alcoholism" is such a strong word!

I'm young...I'm havin' my kicks...but I'm a responsible girl! :angel:

:wave:

Ali Rose said:

OMG i'm surprised. I feel responsible for BCs newfound alcoholism. :banghead: Funny that i didnt even really drink except before all my flights :huh:

and the lemon drop that went up my sinuses...

drinking sucks. glad i'm done with it.

Okaly dokalie!!!

Oh man, I felt so bad when that went up your nose!!! :uhoh:

Hey Kat, we have some Bacardi I'm swearing off of till the 5th, want some? :mac:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Hey Kat, we have some Bacardi I'm swearing off of till the 5th, want some? :mac:

I better not...I already feel buzzed tonight, and all I had today was some milk. :crack: Explain that one!

*conversation with Dad about alcohol*

BC's Dad: So, I woke up this morning and saw a bottle cap sittin' next to the sink. I was like, where did that come from? So I picked it up and saw it said "Smirnoff". Tippin' a few back again last night, you old alky?

BC: Whatever...that's the only one I had!

BC's Dad: I found the bottle next to the computer. Another rough night on the Internet, eh? Hard times...

BC: Shut up.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom