IT'S OFFICIAL #Riverdance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I work at a clothing store, and my new hobby there is to show off my wicked fresh Riverdancing skills. I was talking about it with a co-worker, and a customer asked, "How come we don't get to see you dance?", so I put on a little show. I could tell she loved it because she laughed at me A LOT, so that MUST mean that she loved it. It simply must!

Also, my tendency to randomly burst into song has greatly increased now, due to the Christmas music. I find myself to be disgustingly cheerful sometimes. :angry:

Who wants me to Riverdance for them???????????

I'm a psycho. :angry:

Banana splits, grandma knits, wear the sweater, feel better!

*falls off chair*

I will give you backstage passes to my first big Riverdance performance. You will be able to meet me! How sweet is that?

I continue to impress people with my skills each passing day. It's only a matter of time before I start selling out theaters. I just hope that I don't get so famous that I have to start doing stadium shows because I want to keep a good level of intimacy with my fans, ya know?

BC I'd pay to see you clean toilets you are that cool.
On a serious note though, you ever seen Riverdance? Incredible stuff. Man they're talented. I'd love to see your special abilities. I bet its good.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom