It's Official: Preminitions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I guess Miss Cleo has had quite the influence on me, and has inspired me to post this thread. This is for OFFICIAL preminitions... things that are presently happening, or things that are soon to be... maybe some future headlines/thread titles... anything goes.

Haiku killed the Poetry Star

Bono wins a humanitarian award for commissioning the construction of a new wing to his house for all his PLEBA fans

:wink:

Sicy eats the brains of four Firefighters after they attempt to save eight dogs from a burning building... instead of rescuing a cat from the tree down the block

those bastards.

lol

ABEL grows moss on her head from sitting in the same spot being bored her whole life

;)

cujo detained after a brawl with fellow Paul McGuinness fans over a lock of hair he left behind

... wait that could never happen. :wink:

Larry Mullen's Pop Angel changes her avatar to Steve Perry of Aerosmith, but soon realizes that he doesn't fulfill her moob needs

... man, I've picked up too much PLEBA lingo.

Zoomerang 96 finally resolves his conflict with cujo, after hitting him with a rolled up newspaper... In a related story, Ted Connors leaves fox news to pursue a career with the Weekly World News, with a lead on a story involving Nick Nolte hitting a dog with a newspaper.

Duran Duran shortens their name to just plain Duran... then, they become known as the Artists Formerly Known As Duran Duran

Bonochick is rushed to emergency when her head explodes after telling too many One Time stories

u2popmofo's therapists perform the Rorschach test on him, and are confused as his replies are limited to only one phrase "Up your nose with a Rubber Hose..."

Sicy wins the lotto and buys the town of Grand Saline, Texas for their salt supply :sexywink:

After winning the lotto, Sicy's cat receives the largest Salt Lick in the world

... do Cats even use Salt Licks?

Last edited:
cujo said:
After winning the lotto, Sicy's cat receives the largest Salt Lick in the world

... do Cats even use Salt Licks?

if they don't, I'm sure Sicy's will! :lol:

Salome is forced to be tied down in hopes of preventing further shaking-induced injuries.

Cujo finally gets ABEL's name, after seeing it so many times... soon after he hands back his diploma and academic standings because they have been all for nothing

cujo said:
Cujo finally gets ABEL's name, after seeing it so many times... soon after he hands back his diploma and academic standings because they have been all for nothing

:lol:

Screaming Flower makes a generous donation to aid in the development of the Nerd Help Center, citing that her main inspiration was a Canadian identified simply as "asstrap".

Asstrap undergoes a massive brain transplant in hopes that he can finally add 2+2

Britpop stars are sought after to be spokesmen to help launch the advertising campaign for a meggie's line of penguin-shaped candy bars.

In a related story, celebrities and humanitarian artists unite to perform "We're Emailing Our Love Down The Web" to coax cujo out of his basement

Kiss performs the first concert on Iraqi soil under the new regime... during their Final Arabian Goodbye Forever Tour

arw9797 boards a jet bound for Baghdad to attend the last performance of Kiss' Final Arabian Goodbye Forever Tour

*five stars

Bonochick said:
Screaming Flower makes a generous donation to aid in the development of the Nerd Help Center, citing that her main inspiration was a Canadian identified simply as "asstrap".

freaks.

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom