It's Official# Pointing Device

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pointing device? but think of all the ink they could have saved by writing "mouse"!

my russian teacher told us that lenin more or less tried to do away with the tvordy znak in the cyrillic alphabet to save ink

IWasBored said:
my russian teacher told us that lenin more or less tried to do away with the tvordy znak in the cyrillic alphabet to save ink
:lmao: I'll bet I am one of the only ones here that knows what you are talking about.

:D

3367%3B4%3A323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A9%3D788%3Dxroqdf%3E232337433466%3Aot1lsi

dude,
on Power Point, when you are giving a presentation, you can chagne your mouse arrow to a pen and then pick a color and then write with the pen on the presentation screen and then it looks like the nfl or e!fashion emergency.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
dude,
on Power Point, when you are giving a presentation, you can chagne your mouse arrow to a pen and then pick a color and then write with the pen on the presentation screen and then it looks like the nfl or e!fashion emergency.

I used to always sit and do that in my PowerPoint class.

Angel said:

:lmao: I'll bet I am one of the only ones here that knows what you are talking about.

hey! that's better then getting a bunch of :crack: smileys followed by "huh?"

Back
Top Bottom