it's official # PMS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know a woman who uses the letters PMS (I'm not sure she knows what they stand for) to excuse all sorts of behavior. Three weeks out of four, she's annoyed or in pain or just plain mad, all because she's "PMSing". I pity her husband, when she finds a man who will put up with her.

najeena said:
I know a woman who uses the letters PMS (I'm not sure she knows what they stand for) to excuse all sorts of behavior. Three weeks out of four, she's annoyed or in pain or just plain mad, all because she's "PMSing". I pity her husband, when she finds a man who will put up with her.

I've read this storyline here... :ohmy:

PMS sucks!!! I feel bad for my fiance having to put up with me when I have it...all of a sudden i'm happy, then I start crying for any little thing, then i'm mad, then it repeats itself...this week was particularly bad...I had lost my grandfather so any little thing made me cry or made me upset :(

I don't doubt that it's a drag to go through. People who use legitimate medical problems as an excuse irk me, is all. I hope you feel better, ladies. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

There are some great herbal formulas for PMS that really work. You don't have to have PMS! Try a couple different ones from your local health food store. :)

I really do have PMS 50% of the time. :| It lasts for two weeks (a week before, and the week of), and is really, really, really bad.

:reject: i'm snapping at all the guests. But you know, if they want the turkey done a certain way, they should do it!! I don't even eat meat, for crying out loud. :rant: Sorry, just had to get that out...

Back
Top Bottom