It's Official# plagiarism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
all 4 of them have to write a letter of apology to the teacher and to the school and I think that they get an automatic F, which will hurt all of their 4.0 gpa's.

sucks to be them right now bc there is 3 1/2 weeks left of the semester:slant:

When I was in college the whole plagiarism thing got way out of control. Professors had me citing EVERYTHING !! I was a history/poli sci/education major and I had no original thoughts. I didn't purposely plagarize but since I only did one paper with all original research....I don't know, there are so many levels of plagiarism. I had one professor that wanted us to cite even common information stuff. ug. As a high school teacher it's a little more black and white than it was in college.

Ugh I hated writing papers....especially citing!!! I know this is bad but I would look at what the person said and changed MAYBE 2 words lol...I never got caught thank gawd! lol...please don't report me

One of my english profs was nuts about this. I had two classes with him last spring, and whenever I wrote a paper, I had to print off copies of whatever source I used to cite from, and highlight the particular line or passage. With big essays, that was a hell of a lot of extra work!!!!

Yes my english prof is nuts with making sure this doesnt happen so I am suprised that this actually happened. My high school teachers were very leant when it came to papers.

Back
Top Bottom