IT'S OFFICIAL#pissing the night away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Hello SalomeTowners and the proud members of the Drunken Society...

I am here to announce, as a member of the society, that one night during this past week I went out with a group of people with whom I work (yes, on a school night... house was empty). Despite the fact that I grew sick and had my face in the toilet near the end of the night, it was a sheer blast. There was one happening that has followed me through this week, and that is sure to for many weeks to come. Between bar visitations, Boo (a guy I work with who could beat up anyone in his path) decided that he needed to talk something over with someone who was currently on the job (there was drama that night). So, we drove into the CC's Coffee Parking lot, and we waited... me and Alice were being spied on by cops that were entering/exiting the coffee shop, as we were the most drunk of the bunch. A little time passed and I decided that I really needed to let loose some fluid--it was to the point where it is creating physical pain. Alice, Joel and Matt all suggest that I not enter the shop, because I would simply create a scene (as I did a few weeks before... I bring a trend to the society). With Joel's recommendation I squat in the parking lot of my employment, on the side of a fellow employee's car, in full view of an exiting cop. Joel tosses me a few napkins and I was good to go. This was followed by immense cheers, laugher, a few pats on the back, and a "whoo hoo" here and there, after which I took a bow.

You see, the Drunken Society offers you these cherished moments of fame. I have never been prouder of a drunken piss in my entire life.

In the words of Alice, Joel and Matt--"whoo hoo"!

reminder: this is It's Official... this post serves no purpose other than to keep the society updated. Discontinue the search for meaning in this post now
tongue.gif

good on you for finding yourself a new hobby

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I'm scared of my kids getting older... because I remember the things I used to do...
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
something had to take the place of posting in It's Official, ya know
okay

well

c ya around
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I refuse to pee outside.

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

As a dog, most people would perfer me not to pee in their shop or house, so what you say in your story isn't exactly a new thing to me. In fact, i think I peed on your car once too.

Grrrrrrr

I want to be like bebe. I want to be able to post some honest things about what I have done in the past and still have people think I am not abnormal.

Life just isn't fair.

There! There's a meaning for ya!

Hehehe.

Hey Zonedude, I noticed all of the cars you used were F-bodies (camaro/firebird), sweet
cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom