IT'S OFFICIAL # Pissed off rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Rare is the day off
Rare is the temperature close to 60F and the sun shinning in Minnesota at this time of the year
Rare is a group of Interferencers from all over North America grouping in one spot

I AM SO F*C*ING PISSED RIGHT NOW.

I have one more flight to try to get on at 5:11 p.m. my time - and the chances are looking slim.

My next weekend off is in two weeks - anyone want to hang out? I NEED A TRIP NOW!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate the airport. The place is massive, you can't find your flight, you've got jetlag...............actually they can be pretty amazing places too. We are lucky to be able to fly to neat places and do things. You probably don't want to hear that in an overcrowded airport when you've been waiting for your flight for six hours. Yes, then the airport does suck.

yep, that sucks
but the party at my house (no one showed up by the way) is still going strong!

so Zoney, you are welcome to join!

can I come to your party?

I can bring some peach schnapps I made

I'm sorry, that sucks!! :( :hug:

As for airports, I :heart: them...despite my impatience sometimes with delays and all, i really love being at airports - especially by myself or with friends...

THE STORY:

I spent 10 hours at an airport I already spend too much time at, watching four Vegas flights go out completely full. I went back to my work area at the airport to get some ideas from my workmates...they sugested another airline - but the other airline was too busy to get me a ticket - so I gave up. I was tired, and didn't want to wait for more dissapointment at the 9 p.m. flight - all to try it all over again on Sunday or Monday.

All for the better. And, for the benefit of Mr. Kite (or Salome), the Amsterdam flight was overbooked too. :grrrrrrnorthwestairlines:

All happy again - looking forward to planning my next trip. Here's what I am thinking:

1) Seattle - my friend from Chicago would meet me out there
2) Vancouver - my work-mate and I would hang out up there
3) Washington D.C. - Lemur Convention
4) ?????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom