It's Official# Personality Inventory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have a great need for other people to like and admire you.
You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
You have a tendency to be critical of yourself.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

Odd but I got the exact same profile as Lara :hmm:

You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage.
Disciplined and self-controlled outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure inside.
You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations.
You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof.
At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing.
At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.
While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them

While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them.

it's all the same cos it's bullshit.

you sometimes are extroverted, but you sometimes are introverted.

that's as general a statement as you can make. :der:

It's like a cold reading. I did a research paper on tarot cards and cold readings. I passed myself off as a psychic to many people because of my accurate tarot card readings. I was able to twist the results of the card to apply them to people I had even just met, and they were all blown away. Even after proclaiming that I was indeed not a psychic, they refused to believe it and thought I had a special power.

I still like reading tarot cards...they are a tool for guidance to make you think deeply, not to predict the future.

That's actually kind of accurate but then again I did answer 50 questions about my personality, so I'd hope it'd be at least a little accurate. :p The "need people to admire you" one is definitely wrong though, and the "critical of yourself" one is so true. :lol:

Last edited:
Your Profile:

zoney! said:
^smacks her in the back so she is forever eyebrowing and tongue wagging.

Can't we all just get along ... You, me and the eyebrow.

:lmao:

I will try to stop with the :eyebrow: ... but you have to admit, for a while, I was doing good at avoiding use of :eyebrow:

I need a 12-step program to help rid me of my :eyebrow: use.

Back
Top Bottom