It's Official--Pedestrian Danger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
On my way to class today, I was this close to getting hit by a car while crossing my street. Damn old ladies! But I think there is a deeper meaning...perhaps this means that I should cut the rest of my classes this week! After all...this is the last week of class until finals.

:crack:

I agree.

People here are so stupid! It'll be icy out and before cars stop at the redlight, they just go. Like...sometimes cars canNOT stop. :mad: As a great man once said: I'm surrounded by freakin' idiots!

that happens to me all the time when im walking to my bus stop. i almost always get hit by a car.
i think its a conspiracy:shifty:

icelle said:
that happens to me all the time when im walking to my bus stop. i almost always get hit by a car.
i think its a conspiracy:shifty:

Same here! EVERY morning! Silver Spring supposedly has the highest number of .....whatchamacallit....people with cars running into people walking....you know....

This morning on the way to school we were driving along the motorway and this giant giant haulage lorry indicates into our lane and starts coming in and slighty touched my dads wing mirror and my dad got so :mad: and he started hitting the horn and :censored: and then my mum got :mad: at him and blamed my dad but it wasnt his fault we couldnt go anywhere and I just got really scared...we were SO close to geting squashed *shudder*

Old ladies behind the wheel....

Watch out for those little old ladies LadyLemon....glad you made it unscathed....

(Cleasai's post #84)

Oi! Ladylemon, I do hope you banged on the hood and yelled out... "Hey! I'm walkin' 'ere!" Seriously, I'm glad you weren't hurt!

blazer.gif

I almost slipped under a bus before when I was walking to school

thankfully I didn't

But old ladies are just trying to get the world back for always trying to run them over. They have such a hard time walking around that they hate all pedestrians who walk with such effort!!

ATTACK OF THE VENGEFUL GRANNIES!!

Cleasai said:

Oi! Ladylemon, I do hope you banged on the hood and yelled out... "Hey! I'm walkin' 'ere!" Seriously, I'm glad you weren't hurt!

blazer.gif

Well, I really wanted to give her the finger, but then I'd feel a bit guilty about flicking off someone's grandma. Having a conscience is simply the pits...

Back
Top Bottom