It's Official: Past, Present, And Future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:
Can I have a love one too?

During and after you past relationships, many truths were revealed, but people either didn't care or were in denial and refused to accept them. Right now, you are feeling a frustration caused by your current relationship. While frustration can be very damaging to a person, it can also help to make them stronger, if it is dealt with properly. Just always remember to stand up for yourself, no matter who you are facing. Do not be hateful towards others, for they just don't understand what you are going through right now with your relationship. They will come around eventually. If you are able to gain that strength, you will grow to feel more self-reliant and will become a better person for yourself and for your partner. The positive feelings you gain will enable you to have the opportunity to increase your wealth. With so much happiness coming your way in the future, you may find your waistline increasing as well.

(Whether that means pregnancy or too much candy, I'm not sure. ;) :D )

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

During and after you past relationships, many truths were revealed, but people either didn't care or were in denial and refused to accept them. Right now, you are feeling a frustration caused by your current relationship. While frustration can be very damaging to a person, it can also help to make them stronger, if it is dealt with properly. Just always remember to stand up for yourself, no matter who you are facing. Do not be hateful towards others, for they just don't understand what you are going through right now with your relationship. They will come around eventually. If you are able to gain that strength, you will grow to feel more self-reliant and will become a better person for yourself and for your partner. The positive feelings you gain will enable you to have the opportunity to increase your wealth. With so much happiness coming your way in the future, you may find your waistline increasing as well.

:huh: None of that applies to me. Maybe because I don't have any past relationships and I have no complaints about my current one. :shrug: Oh well, nevermind!

u2er said:
I'd like a love one too if you don't mind.. :yes:

In past relationships, you've dealt with fears, obsessions, and compulsions, some of which still hinder you today. Those few that you have not confronted need to be dealt with and destroyed immediately in order for you to be able to progress into a relationship. You can't let them hold you back. Doing so will lead you to a nice position where you will be capable of entering a relationship that will leave you with much happiness. You may be surprised at the things that make you happy though. Also in the future, you will be receiving comfort, support, and advice from an older man or woman who is respected for his or her intelligence. You will find yourself in contact with somebody whose importance you didn't realize until they were no longer a major part of your life anymore. If that person is male, your current partner may become jealous, so be prepared to put out any fires that may flare up. Remember to maintain your cool.

meegannie said:

:huh: None of that applies to me. Maybe because I don't have any past relationships and I have no complaints about my current one. :shrug: Oh well, nevermind!

I said past relationships, not necessarily love relationships. Lessons learned in friendships can often be applied to love relationships.

Also...the more I think about you and your actual situation...how can you say you do not have a frustration? I would imagine that the distance would be quite frustrating at times. Then again, maybe you've already found your strength, so it doesn't frustrate you anymore.

Then again...I could have just been completely off. :D ;)

bonosgirl84 said:
ooh..ooh..oooh..please, my love life please, please, my love life...

*pants like dog*

You are coming out of a period of significant transformation. Change can be painful as it is, but resisting changes that must take place make things even harder. If you are still feeling pain, you need to let it go in order to be happy in your current relationship. Don't allow the past to come back to haunt you, especially considering your present state. Right now, you are in a position which surrounds you with wonderful possibilities filled with joy and hope. Beauty and poetry may inspire incredible feelings that seem to be beyond reality because they are so wonderful, but the reality is that they reflect your lovely relationship. As a result, you can expect to experience child-like joy. Be like a child...laugh more and play more.

jkayet said:
Love Life please!! (if you can do a tarot card reading on something that's nonexistent, of course. ;) )

In the past, you have felt that you have limited skills, and you also had many shortsighted visions. What didn't help you was having an outspoken person around you who took the limelight. However, the influence of that person is fading, and you'll be able to step up to the plate and show yourself and all that you are to the world. Right now, you are feeling very practical and also have the strong desire to communicate useful information with those around you. Your intelligence and practicality will be noticed by a male, whether he be a friend or a stranger. If you keep your positive glow, he will approach you. You do not want to appear as being too boring or stiff though, so you may find yourself turning on the charm. Just don't overdo it because he will be a bright, sensitive soul who can see right through anything phony. A romantic spirit with a poetic view of love and life, this man could be the real thing.

Will something good happen to me....tell it like it is baby :crack:

Angela Harlem said:
What a hoot! Could you do a money one for me BC if you aren't bored with this yet? I's curious!!

:kiss:

In the past, you or somebody close to you was very foolish with money. Thankfully, you have learned from those errors, and that knowledge has brought you to where you are now. You've learned that you cannot act dumb and that you need to realize the reality of all situations, even if they are harsh. Right now, you have concerns of money, but they are not eating away at you, largely due to the feelings of harmony and support around you. You are in a period of celebration where while you still realize money is important, thoughts of it are in the back of your mind while you focus on what is truly important in your life. You have been blessed to have the kind of happiness bestowed upon you that needs to be shared in order for it to be known by others. In future money matters, your intellect will come into play largely. Knowledge that you once thought perhaps useless will take on a whole new importance. Apply it wisely.

That does sound pretty right. :slant:

Want to know my biggest problem? Well, one of them...right HERE:
Bonochick said:
You do not want to appear as being too boring or stiff though, so you may find yourself turning on the charm.
:scream::sad: Sorry, just had another instance of this like two minutes ago, so I'm a bit :mad: at me. I'm so :der: . :banghead: Ok, that's all.

Thanks BC. :) :wave:

You are temperamental Jkayet.....so many emotions in one line of writing :ohmy: :wave:

Lara Mullen said:
Will something good happen to me....tell it like it is baby :crack:

Okay...I'll do a reading for you on your life in general.

In the past, you've harnessed your energies and devoted them to your own personal interests and pursuits, often shutting yourself off from others. Nowadays though, you feel the need to be more extroverted with your energy. You are filled with a lot of enthusiasm, but you find that you become very impatient or even angered if anything is done to dash or restrain your enthusiasm. Don't lose heart though because it will come in very handy for you quite soon, so long as you are able to recognize a fantastic opportunity when it comes along. However, anything that is worth something usually comes with some pain and frustration. A lot of hard work will be needed to see results. Don't let the situation overwhelm you though. Prioritize, do all that you can with what you have, and most of all...count your blessings.

Lara Mullen said:
You are temperamental Jkayet.....so many emotions in one line of writing :ohmy: :wave:
:reject: uhh, pms?? :eek: Yeah, I"ve been super-emotional all week though, can't help it. I just feel the need once more to express my :banghead:ness though...

Back
Top Bottom