It's official#orange pantsuits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I like a man who can pull of an orange pantsuit
torlenners.jpg

There are a lot of guys who wear orange jumpsuits in California. Something about "community service" and trash along the freeways.

:ohmy: Orange Pantsuits...looks like the ones my grandmammy wears sometimes...she's still stuck in the 70s with her pant suits...poor granny :huh:

There was none of the orchestrated background, synthisizing mumbo-zumbo...a good example of this is the Let it Be - Naked
album...so clean....

I grew up in the same community of the Beach Boys....those guys were always putting on free concerts in the neighborhood..good clean music...

As far as these guys, I suspect one played the guitar, one a snare drum, the other the lead singer and the last guy took tickets at the door!!!

Mr. BAW said:
There was none of the orchestrated background, synthisizing mumbo-zumbo...a good example of this is the Let it Be - Naked
album...so clean....

I grew up in the same community of the Beach Boys....those guys were always putting on free concerts in the neighborhood..good clean music...

As far as these guys, I suspect one played the guitar, one a snare drum, the other the lead singer and the last guy took tickets at the door!!!

that wasn't a very simple answer :eyebrow:

oh ... they played instruments ...

One guy played the pipe organ (too big to fit in the picture), one guy was a human beatbox, and one guy played the sousaphone (to shiny ... it was causing an odd reflection and the photographer wanted him to put it down).

JessicaAnn said:
oh ... they played instruments ...

One guy played the pipe organ (too big to fit in the picture), one guy was a human beatbox, and one guy played the sousaphone (to shiny ... it was causing an odd reflection and the photographer wanted him to put it down).

um, are you the ioseniorcitizen? :mad:

Mr. BAW said:

get yer mind outta the gutter ...

Beatbox: verb; the attempt made by one to vocally replicate the sounds that would normally eminate from a drum set, drum machine or drum loop through a series of noises or popping sounds made with the mouth. 'beatboxing' is used throughout the hip-hop scene, and talented 'beatboxers' can be found in several urban settings.

Bono's American Wife said:
orange dresses :reject:
3394242%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232347%3A748738ot1lsi

my mom must have hated me :(

Speaking of traumatic childhood clothing ... I remember seeinng pictures of myself in a little orange sundress when I was1 or 2 years old. :up:

Back
Top Bottom