its official olives2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I always eat a couple of olives for breakfast. I'm practicing for Turkey, at any rate. I'm going in April and they eat olives for breakfast every morning.

No, they eat olives, feta cheese, and a piece of pide (which we call pita bread in the U.S.) for breakfast........they don't eat much. We're going to get buffet breakfasts, I wonder if we'll get olives? I'll bet we do.

No, I don't think we're going to get Olive Flakes or Olive Puffs. They'll be nice big Turkish olives!

Last edited:
I love a meal of olives, feta, pita bread any time of day or night! I often also slice tomatoes and cucumbers (the Persian ones are really yummy) and some tsatziki sauce...yum! It's a good meal especially in the summer when it is too hot to cook.

Mmmmm :drool: Greece is a wonderful place for olives! I love Love LOVE Greek olives and Greek food! But we only discuss olives here:wink:

What do turkish olives taste like, verte?

Turkish olives probably taste like Greek olives. The best Greek olives are from Kalamata, Greece, but all Greek olives are yummy, much more so than those wimpy Western European olives. I'm looking forward to eating plenty of Turkish olives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom