it's official # olives again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have never had olives. I feel I'm missing out.

Marty, there is a fantastic little Chinese restaurant near to my university, apparently it's the best in Belfast, they do a gorgeous garlic chicken meal with vegetables and rice. I think you would like it. We should go sometime. :sexywink:

Failing that meet me in Spain in September and we can have lots of meals full of garlic and I can try some Spanish olives.

:hyper:

Ooh, that's going to be a tough one... :hmm:

Meeting in Belfast or meeting in Spain...

Then again, meeting Lara! :hyper:

Don't like olives themselves, but a fine olive oil is such an amazing addition to a number of my favourite foods.

Olives... the smell and enough to send me running. I have to tell restaurants/waiters that I'm allergic to them so that they arent anywhere on my plate. They literally make me vomit, I'm not trying to be gross. I guess that could count as an allergy of some sort though.

Popmartijn said:
Ooh, that's going to be a tough one... :hmm:

Meeting in Belfast or meeting in Spain...

Then again, meeting Lara! :hyper:

Spain; it's warmer there.

I will be there for about 10 months and home for 2 weeks at Christmas so you can visit anytime. After that it will be France.

Olive update: Just opened a new jar of olives yesterday that's a different brand, same kind of olives (Kalamata is the district of Greece they must be from to be allowed to called them "Kalamata olives"). They are even better! Irresistable!!:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom