It's Official#Okay it's just not funny anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
It's march 9th.....it should no longer be winter...

yet it's snowing, a lot :mad:3

I blame Dubya for this....

why because I can.

On the bright side...I did get the day off of work...but only because I could only see an inch in front of me on the road.

I want this back....
sunshine.gif

despite being dumped with 2864 feet of snow in winter, you guys do get freebie days cos of the weather...Do companies have to pay you for them still?

it was 75-80 degrees here yesterday...a week and a half ago we had an ice storm :shifty:

we had a cold front here last night, and it's only supposed to be in the 50's today

there isn't really much sun during the spring here...just a warmer version of winter precipitation--rain. which is fine with me, we get plenty of sun during the summer when i'm working outside and can get cooked into a continuous shade of red until the fall (which is also fairly sunny)...

sunshine's overrated anyway...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This one idiot at my company, whenever we have a group gathering, always blames our (female) governer. :rolleyes:

Granholm is the best thing to happen to Michigan in probably 20 years. Let's hope she can kick some ass while in office!

Melon

pretty mild today
a lot better than the unholy cold bitter wind we've been having
it's satanic wind...I calls it

yup

this winter we've had almost 6 meters of snow accumulatively

I know....when I have no access to ski hills or snow mobiles the winter is just a parasite

I can't wait for summer!!!

and....dare I say....summer girls!!

:sexywink:

I actually saw the trees starting to blossom in my neighborhood today :ohmy: :hyper:

Basstrap said:
I know....when I have no access to ski hills or snow mobiles the winter is just a parasite

I can't wait for summer!!!

and....dare I say....summer girls!!

:sexywink:

*lol* It's Newfoundland. How much of a summer do you get?

:lmao: Ouch Sweetest_Thing... but so true! haha

Well.... in wonderfully mild Victoria, BC we got snow last night. It accumulated to about an inch, and was pretty much all melted by morning. :reject: Sorry. :shrug:

Next winter I'll join in on the bitching........ I am a little scared of the Montreal winter..... :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom