It's Official# Obsessive Compulsives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
none taken....:wink:

HEY!! Your screen says I registered in 1969 too! Mine says Jan of 1970. I had to do a printscreen to prove this to lilly.
What the hell is causing this????????

I should do a poll to see what year shows up on everyone's comps....:hmm:

Angela Harlem said:
none taken....:wink:

HEY!! Your screen says I registered in 1969 too! Mine says Jan of 1970. I had to do a printscreen to prove this to lilly.
What the hell is causing this????????

I should do a poll to see what year shows up on everyone's comps....:hmm:

It says you registered in 1970 on my screen too.

If there was a :baffled: smiley, I'd be using it right now...

Whoa...December of 1969 for Angela Harlem on my screen...freakish. The Internet didn't even exist then, 'cept maybe in some distant galaxy.

Let's do the time warp again...

<----mindless zombie

i wish they kept of track of number of 1 star threads, cujo would be the king of that

Go autorefresh yourself Chizip... I am incomprehensible... my brains have been eaten hardcore...

I dont believe this. This is exactly the reason why I havent been posting in the last two days. You have some nerve cujo. I AM SO TIRED OF BEING QUESTIONED. I'm not playing nice anymore. If you have a problem with the way things are run around here, there's the door.

Angela Harlem said:
Hey, I'm not going to argue your points with you, to be honest I have no idea which thread you are talking about. Its more the fact that its a practice around Interf to not begin a new topic on a closed thread, or bring over things from that into another forum, in this case IO. Its preferred that its dealt with in a pm, or an email as you dont have pm. I'm sure Sicy wont mind talking with you about whatever the prob is. She's easy going about stuff ya know. I know you wantde to move on, but I just wanted to say that, incase you weren't familiar with it.

Angela is right. I have no problem discussing the issue of closed threads in private or in pm.. but to drag this crap from a closed thread to another thread is UNACCEPTABLE.

Consider this a warning.

how mature

there's no cooler move than quoting someone on what they said in a different thread. way to go. :down:

this may get me in trouble too, but i don't know if he really disrespected the mods. he presented an opinion that may differ from the mods, but did so in a non-threatening civilized way. maybe it should have been done privately, but maybe if he was adressing all mods it would just be easier to post it here. and if its done in a respectful way, is it so bad if it's posted? it could provide a meaningful discussion. well that's all i have to say about that.

:shifty:

IO really isn't the place to discuss these types of issues. It is just tacky and classless to drag issues from forum to forum.

There is nothing wrong with you dissagreeing with a mod's desicion..however, in all cases, the best thing to do is talk privately with that mod.

I seem to recall a very similar thread in "Don't expect, suggest" a while ago.

Now on a lighter note....Sicy wanted me to post this

336%3C7%3B9523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A9%3D788%3Dxroqdf%3E23233867%3A32%3C7ot1lsi

Chizip said:
it could provide a meaningful discussion. well that's all i have to say about that.

:shifty:
a discussion that we've only had about 60 times the last 2 years

Back
Top Bottom