It's Official #not AGAIN!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
I keep forgetting things...what was I just going to do??? And now I'm going to sign off and I'll probably kick myself when I remember what it was that I was going to do because by the time I can get online next I'll probably have forgotten it for the second time and wow, this is a really long sentence but I think I'll keep typing until I remember what I was going to do but I don't seem to be able to remember and this sentence is getting even longer and longer and I'm using a lot of "and"s and that reminds me of the girl in my speech class who used the word "like" after just about every single word in her speech and she probably lost points for using superfluous vocabulary (did I spell that right? I'm brain-dead), and I'm really glad I passed that class with an A because the teacher dude in that class (he wasn't even a professor, and I didn't know colleges hired people who weren't professors to teach) was kinda mean and took points off for everything he could find that was wrong with a speech even though he was a pretty nice guy. *takes a deep breath* *suddenly realizes that words on a monitor aren't spoken and don't require deep breaths after "saying" that many of them* *gets ready to sign off without ever having remembered what it was that was supposed to be done online or offline or whatever it was*

I have a really really good memory but I forget stuff all the time like absented mindedness i mean but i remember everything everyone has ever said and things like that but i do say like too much and i hate it but i can't stop so i'm probably like that girl in your class and i'll probably get in trouble next year and then I'll fail and be poor and sam will be poor and we won't be able to get a cat and we won't have anywhere to live and I'll get deported and have to go back to Kentucky. :no:

Back
Top Bottom