IT'S OFFICIAL # nononononnnooooooononono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
I Have NO clue what the hell happened here, but it is time to make some changes. And I mean RIGHT NOW.

To start, we all need to play a variation of the classic grade school game "7-Up."

For those of you not familiar with the game, me and U2SavesTheWorld are "it" and all of you are required to lay your heads in your arms on your desk (cover your eyes dammit) and put your thumbs up like this: :up:

MK and I will walk around and put your thumbs down. When we tell you it is time, pick up your head and stand up if your thumb was put down.

You will then need to guess who put your thumb down. If you guess wrong, YOU LOSE. YOU ARE A LOSER. Pick up your stuff and go home. Don't come around here no more. Got it?

Sorry, its just how it has to be. We are playing this game for the good of everyone. Thank you for patience and understanding.

Now let's play! :D

HELPFUL DIAGRAM on HOW TO PLAY:

First: :bow: Put your head down in your arms
second: :up: Thumps up
Third: :uhoh: be patient and keep your eyes closed for the game
fourth: :confused: try and guess who put your thumb down
fifth: :wave: wave goodbye when you guess incorrectly

:bow:
:up:
pogo2.gif

This sucks.

*grabs a bottle of vodka and hides in the multipurpose room behind the big rolls of paper*

this sucks arse zonEE. this is the stupidest thing in the WHOLE world.
:grumpy:

we called this 'thumbs up' when ***i*** was at school. i always picked the kids no one liked.
its the little things people.
:mad:

I thought this thread was going to be about the no limit song

"no no no no no there's no limit"

:(

I was disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom