It's Official: Noisy Neighbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RockNRollDawgie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The kid next door (10 year old boy) has a trumpet.
He makes noises on it non-stop!
Now, he's making fart sounds and what sounds like some animal mating call. The other night he was "playing" it until 11:30pm!
:no: :no: :wave: :wave: :no: :no:

call the cops! :macdevil:

i know how you feel. i'm two steps away from calling animal control on the people next door to us. the wife lets out their annoying dog at all hours of the night. it's like, hello! he doesn't need to go pee, he wants to come bark at our front door!

noisy neighbors suck :down: :angry:

the neighbor below me slams the door so hard :angry: and it's usually never once....they usually go in and out in and out and each time it's a loud SLAM that shakes the whole apartment. (i've posted about that before).

sometimes their door squeaks too, i swear the squeaking sometimes sounds like a goose honking :no:

i've got a noisy neighbour who blasts gregorian chants at 2 am.

no one, at 2am i'd guess...lol

we have ok neighbours. there's one little boy on one side, he's a cool kid. speaks half english and half hindi and its been really interesting watching him whizz through learning both laguages, he's only about 6 or so. he comes banging repeatedly on our door and only when the baby is down for a nap so one day i said 'ash! matie you only need to knock once and not so loud! this isn't the taj mahal! i can hear you from all rooms!' now he bangs away really softly :lol:

the girl on the other side though....she almost put me off kids. the noise isn't a problem, she's just a real shitbag of a kid. :mad:

ABEL said:
the neighbor below me slams the door so hard :angry: and it's usually never once....they usually go in and out in and out and each time it's a loud SLAM that shakes the whole apartment. (i've posted about that before).
i know how you feel. where i work, the door for the room i work in isn't weighted at all. so it never closes, it SLAMS unless you like hold it and just kinda glide it closed. some people close it quietly but others just let it slam. i get so ticked when regulars who obviously know it slams still do it. so whenever they enter, i plug my ears and wince when it slams, as if to say "thanks for rupturing my ear drums!" cuz i seem to have sensitive hearing, namely for loud noises.

I sympathise with anyone who has noisy neighbours. Mine are complete fruitcakes...they come home at all hours of the morning and slam doors and shout and play music (and it's always BAD music, never anything good). I'm always tempted to go yell at them, but they're both like 20-something blokes and they're bigger than me and I'm scared of 'em. Well, I'm not scared but I certainly wouldnt' want to be in a fight with them, lol.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

very nice

very nice indeed

should I eat another cookie?

I live next door to a house that's getting an addition to it. That means lots of hammering, sawing, etc, etc..........I hate it! Talk about noise! :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Our neighbours are a good few feet away so we never see or hear them :shrug: Except the ppl 2 doors down are building a huge wall - and its a horrible wall too - and even today - a Sunday - we can hear them drilling away! :crack:

1lose21.l.jpg

I decided to give the kid a break. I feel kinda sorry for him.
His dad is in jail for allowing pot to be sold out of the house
within a "No Drugs" school zone.
Last thing they need are more cops at their house.

I had this other noisy neighbor, but it wasn't too annoying.
He'd practice endlessly on guitar.....playing Jimi and Black Sabbath
rifs. LOL!
Turns out the dude was later the guitarist for Blondie! :)

Back
Top Bottom