It's Official # Noise Pollution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I work in a small area with two others close by. The three of us used to always listen to the radio, but lately, I haven't been turning it on because the only station we get is this local rock station. It plays a combination of old and new rock.
As it is... I really hate most rock in roll. Or at least what I refer to as main stream generic rock.
Anyway, so my co-worker just turned on the radio and so far there have been three horrible rock tunes on in a row.

To me, this = noise pollution.

What is your noise pollution? I would rather listen to cheesy pop music than generic rock such as Puddle of Mudd et al. It actually makes me nauxious and I have to turn the station, but I can't at work. :scream:

*Takes solace in the fact that U2 and Coldplay will be played at some point today.

:barf: That was mean...... I swear, that has got to be one of the WORST songs ever.

i seem to have noise pollution in my room right now...damn roommate...

i hate puddle of mudd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister thinks our aunt looks like the singer...the scary thing is that that guy does look a lot like her...that's not good for either of them.

Back
Top Bottom