It's Official Night With No Kids ........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Saturday night, no kids......This is the first time in over a year we have no children.

So what should my bride and I do?:ohmy:

oh I remember those glorious kid free weekends...sleeping naked, waking up late :cute:

We always used to make big plans for a nice dinner out and a whole lot of :censored: but we always ended up falling asleep by 10:00 :reject:

I'm no help :laugh:

maybe go out to a nice dinner, see a movie (except there's no really good movies out now) :shrug:

or maybe go to the symphony or something :shrug:

I'm no help either :lol: :reject:

The possibilities are endless!

You could paint a picture of a walrus, shampoo the lamps, polish the doorknobs, have a taffy pull, tie-dye your underwear, cover the neighbor's cat in mashed potatoes, suck on pennies, paint the refrigerator, put dirt in jars...

Bonochick said:

You could paint a picture of a walrus, shampoo the lamps, polish the doorknobs, have a taffy pull, tie-dye your underwear, cover the neighbor's cat in mashed potatoes, suck on pennies, paint the refrigerator, put dirt in jars...

:lol: Bonochick, you are hilarious!

STAY HOME and have a quiet movie night. Cook dinner...slow dance to U2.....then, you know...:sexywink:

OR if you wanna get out...go out for a nice dinner and/or drinks. Or go see a cool concert or OR go to a local jazz club and check out the act. Fun fun! :cute:

Bonochick said:

i find you to be entertaining.

also be sure to get the Friday newspaper and check the Weekend Guide! There should be lots of ideas there too! :yes:

Just got a room in the city. Priceline I love you!

Now, I am working on reservations at a nice food establishment.

Do I go with Red Sox Tickets...or Music Man?

I see you have decided to not go with my choices.

I stand by my taffy pull suggestion.

We did that at my grandma's one time, but it didn't go over too well. Her dog's name was Taffy.

Hmm. I for one love baseball...

I dont know what music man is. If its a play i'm not interested.

haha. i act as if this is my date....or IS it??? :eyebrow:

a picture's worth a thousand words...but that's not my style

congratulations
:laugh:
:dance:
:flirt: :kiss: :hug:

it's a bit like riding a bike ....
but I'd like to wager you will miss the little :angel: :angel:

I am of an age where I look forward to a weekend when mine stay home....Bono's American Wife,I have to ask. Why can't you sleep naked when the kids are home? None of my business really, you don't have to answer, I can't help but ponder .

have fun...well maybe not baseball or music lover

just have fun
take the advice of ZZ Top
give her all your :love: all your:hug: and :kiss: too

Woo Hoo! What ever you do, avoid things that limit your conversation (like movies). Take a nice walk, quiet dinner and retire early :sexywink:

Whatever you do, have fun! (although, hey, I'm sure you will!)

Personally, I was up for BC's putting dirt into jars suggestion, but hey, that's just me....

lol Cass! I suspect BAW's munchkins are young and may be at the age where they wander into her bedroom willynilly? Not saying you're old cass!! I'm just pondering too :wink: My alien flea child is only now discovering the shuffle on the back trick. I've got a bit of time left yet for nekkid shenanigans....:hyper:

Um.

Hmm, Dread mah'dear, you have the hotel sorted, I suggest ordering room service, lock yourselves in the room, and then the next day have some pampering. Laze by the pool, get Mrs Dreadsox a massage if the hotel offers that, get yourself one too, maybe go to a museum or gallery or a zoo, take a walk in the park and take a picnic, go somewhere you used to go before you got old and settled down with the kiddies (kidding re: the old bit :wink: ) like an amusement park - this time you wont have the kids and you and Mrs Dreadsox can both go on the rides :D, get a tattoo - matching ones if you prefer > His n Hers, take a boat ride, take a drive out to the country or a winery if there's one in driving distance....

Whatever you do, cherish every moment!

Re: a picture's worth a thousand words...but that's not my style

cass said:

Bono's American Wife,I have to ask. Why can't you sleep naked when the kids are home? None of my business really, you don't have to answer, I can't help but ponder .

:lol:

I don't know, it just feels strange. I'm always worried that we'll have an earthquake or a fire and I'll run out of my room naked and scar my sons for life. :reject:

Edited to add: No Angie, my kids aren't little, they're almost men...16 and 18, much too old to see Mom in all her glory :laugh:

Last edited:
I say Music Man too - you wouldn't want a dissapointing night with the Red Sox - stay positive!!!!!

And remember, nights like these sometimes lead to more children. :uhoh:

Sweetthing......

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Personally, I was up for BC's putting dirt into jars suggestion, but hey, that's just me....

I just don't understand why you don't have a million guys knocking down your door. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom