It's Official #Nerd Alert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I say geek.

I am a geek.

Sometimes, apparently. :shifty:

Its all because I had to go and get interested in Art and now my friends laugh at me :angry:

Angela Harlem said:
when i was really young i was obssessed with dinosaurs.
then it became egyptology.
then architecture.
then i got hooked on national geographic magazine.

i've got dumber as i got older.
:|

I was obsessed with collecting stamps, writing letters when I was about 7 or 8

I also used to lvoe watching all the medical shows on tv when I was like 4 and have always been a neighbours fan, one of the first things I could say according to my baby book was "Is Neighbours on yet?"

:lmao:

Lara Mullen said:

I also used to lvoe watching all the medical shows on tv when I was like 4 and have always been a neighbours fan, one of the first things I could say according to my baby book was "Is Neighbours on yet?"

:lmao:

:heart:Neighbours:heart:

:shifty:

I drive 3 miles home and 3 miles back again from work every lunch time so I can watch neighbours :shifty:

And I'm definitely a nerd. When I was younger (about 7) I had an obsession with volcanoes. I tried to write a book about them for a school project. How odd.

I just attended a geography seminar at a university here weeks ago. For fun. :reject:

I used to read my older sister's textbooks when I was little. I wonder what happened to me in school though since I was such a mediocre. :scratch:

I read a migration website regulary. :shifty:

when I was in kindergarten I learned myself on some geeky-ass computer like toy how to multiply and devide numbers

a year later I was tought how to add and subtract

where did that inquisitive mind wander off to?

I also developed an etymology craze when I was a kid. I wanted to know where every word in the English language came from and fanatically studied dictionaries. Then I turned out to be a foreign language klutz in school.

Lara Mullen said:

Its all because I had to go and get interested in Art and now my friends laugh at me :angry:

Art isn't geeky. :angry:

what's geeky is that i :heart: astronomy and belong to an astronomy club, and i love star trek and star wars and go to star trek conventions :lol:

I am such a nerd too. But there is no time to talk about that now.

It would dominate the thread.

bammo2 said:
I drive 3 miles home and 3 miles back again from work every lunch time so I can watch neighbours :shifty:

And I'm definitely a nerd. When I was younger (about 7) I had an obsession with volcanoes. I tried to write a book about them for a school project. How odd.

:lmao: I miss neighbours more these days im at uni

When I was about 7 or 8 I had a project to do about an animal, me being the smartass Iwas did my project on not one animal but mammals and on the last page I wrote something about humans being mammals and put in a piece of reflective silver card and wrote underneath it "This is a mammal"

I got full marks too and it was put on display :lol: :lol: :lol:

I even got to design the posters for the school play in P4 - all I did was get objects and spray paint around them with spray paint my dad had used to cover a scratch on our old car :shifty:

I was such a weird child.

*nerd*

I just got some new reading material by Dostoevsky, and I'm not sure which to read first... :hyper:

once an english major......always a dork. ha.

I am addicted to the Science Channel. Volcanoes! Comets! :drool:

I just bought David Foster Wallace's new book entitled Everything and More: A Compact History of Inifinty. Major geekdom. But hilarious.

I was the only girl in my Science of Acoustics class in college.

My walk-in closet is organized by color. :reject:

I also just bought a paper shredder. :drool:

Re: *nerd*

~LadyLemon~ said:
I just got some new reading material by Dostoevsky, and I'm not sure which to read first... :hyper:

once an english major......always a dork. ha.

I :heart: Russian novels.

I watch the history channel, and would watch more if more of it was medieval. I've also watched "The Silk Road" from Great Courses about a thousand times, especially the tapes from Turkey.

Angela Harlem said:
when i was really young i was obssessed with dinosaurs.
then it became egyptology.
then architecture.
then i got hooked on national geographic magazine.

i've got dumber as i got older.
:|

i was obsessed with dinosaurs when i was little

Back
Top Bottom